5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- single effect
- individual versus nature
- Methods of charecterization
- place setting
- technical climax
- a A conflict focused on a charecter surviving in nature.
- b speech,actions,inner thoughts,physical apearance, psycoloical condition,reaction to another charecter
- c when the two opposing forces meet in the story to resolve the conflict.
- d a method ussually used in horror, single effect is where every word in a sentence has vital importance to the maening the writer is tryin to get across.
- e specific place where the story takes place
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A person telling the story from a non personal ftype of view, knows everything everyone is thinking and everything that is goin to happen.
- The opposing force of the story, ussually the person thats adds to or creates the main
- a tangible item used to represent an abstract idea or feeling
- aA conflict based around one person againt many
- The ordinary term for spoken or written lanuage.
5 True/False Questions
third person limited narrator → Doesnt read the thoughts of all the charecters, just tells the story without knowing or sayin everythin to come.
foreshadowing → when in time the story takes place
irony → The ordinary term for spoken or written lanuage.
minor charecter → A vital charecter to the story and is invlolved with the main plot .
protagonist → The positive force in the story, usually the person who tries to solve the conflict in the story.