5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a below: under: beneath
- b a character set, printed, or written below and immediately to one side of another.
- c across, beyond, on the other side
- d not conscious, the part of the mind below the level of conscious perception
- e to do, carry on, or conduct
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- through or by way of the skin
- 4 sided table
- to operate in unison
- A group of symptoms that collectively indicate a disease.
- tone down, make less intense
5 True/False Questions
uni → single, one
synthesis → the combining of elements to form a whole
uniform → single, one
subcompact → a character set, printed, or written below and immediately to one side of another.
transcend → to pass beyond the limits of