5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How do you change the chart type of an existing chart?
- The formula =INDEX((B2:D7,B12:D17,B22:D17),2,3,2) returns the value in cell D13
- The result_vector of a lookup function must be sorted in ascending order
- What formula is used in cell E3, which can be copied down the column to determine True or false if this item is within budget?
- Reference and lookup functions may not contain nested functions as arguments
- a False, descending
- b True
- c Go to the design ribbon and click change chart type
- d =If(D3<C3, "True","False")
- e False
5 Multiple choice questions
- It would just show 1149+25
- A rule that governs how a function works. A systematic set of procedures that the computer always steps through to calculate the results of a function
- It would give over budget because D4 is greater then C4, statement is false therefore it gives over budget.
5 True/False questions
Evaluate the following =AND(FALSE,TRUE,TRUE) → False because and means they have to be true
=NOT(OR(FALSE,FALSE,False) → True because one of the two separated by the comma has to be true
What formula to find the total number of values listen in cells that contain text? → Count
What formula could you write to average the values in cells A10 through A20, excluding blank cells, rounded to the nearest 10? → =Round(Average(A10:A20),-1)
In a Vlookup formula with a true lookup type, the first column of the lookup table referenced must be in ascending order to retrieve the correct value. → True