5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The default range_lookup type for the Vlookup and Hlookup functions is false
- What formula to find the total number of values listen in cells that contain text?
- Write a formula to generate a random integer value between 10 and 20
- What is the Countif formula to count the number of GM cars on this list?
- a Invalid numeric values in a formula or function
- b =Countif(A2:A10,"GM")
- c Count
- d =Randbetween(10,20)
- e False
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- True because all are false so its going to come back false, but it says not, so it is the opposite
5 True/False Questions
=OR(3>5, True) → True because one of the two separated by the comma has to be true
Write a formula to round up 63.34% to the nearest percent → =roundup
How do sparklines differ from charts? → Small word-sized charts or graphics are embedded within the words, numbers, and images they represent in a worksheet, making multiple comparisons of trends and patters much easier.
What is the formula to determine the number of cars that cost less than 20,000? → =countif(B2:B10,"<=20000")
Using the worksheet shown in Question 11, write a formula to determine the value of the third most expensive car → =Sumif(A2:A10,"Ford",B2:B10)