5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The formula =INDEX((B2:D7,B12:D17,B22:D17),2,3,2) returns the value in cell D13
- What formula would you use if you wanted to set a conditional format of cell a3 using the formula is method-such that the item name would be shade in yellow if this item has an actual cost of at least 400
- Which excell function should you use when you want to look up a value from a two dimensional table, where both columns and rows can be varied?
- a You have to ttell it to shade yellow, so it should be conditional format using the Formula is method to create one. Use =$D3>=400, indicate to shade yellow, applying to $A$3:$A$8.
- b A rule that governs how a function works. A systematic set of procedures that the computer always steps through to calculate the results of a function
- c True
- d INDEX
5 Multiple choice questions
- A wider range of value
- Wrong Argument type or operation
- XY scatter chart requires 2 values to compare (highlight tab)
5 True/False questions
Write a formula to dtermine if none of items are within budget → =Not(E3:E8)
Reference and lookup functions may not contain nested functions as arguments → False, descending
How would you bold a cell when the value is greater than 50? → conditional formatting, highlight cell rules, greater than
List and describe the significance of each of Tufts five data graphics principles → 9 colors with only 4 cells with data.
The formula =Average(Choose(1,B12:D17,B22:D17)) average the value 1 with the values in cells b12 to D17 and B22 D17 → False