5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Write a formula to generate a random integer value between 10 and 20
- What is the formula to determine the number of cars that cost less than 20,000?
- The formula =Round(345.43,0) results in what precise value?
- What value would the following formula return? =IF(D4<=C4, "Within budget", "Over budget")
- What are the three steps involved in using the insert tab to create a chart?
- a =countif(B2:B10,"<=20000")
- b It would give over budget because D4 is greater then C4, statement is false therefore it gives over budget.
- c =Randbetween(10,20)
- d Select data you wish to display
Click insert tab
Click a button in charts group or dialogue box launcher
- e 345
5 Multiple choice questions
- The specific format of a function including the function name and the order of the arguments
- =B2+ Randbetween(50,250)
5 True/False questions
Write a formula to dtermine if at least one item is within budget → =Not(E3:E8)
What is the formula to determine the total value of all ford cars? → =Sumif(A2:A10,"Ford",B2:B10)
In a Vlookup formula with a true lookup type, the first column of the lookup table referenced must be in ascending order to retrieve the correct value. → True
Write a formula to determine if true or false only the required items (r) are within budget. → =And(Or(E3:E5,B7), Not(Or(E6,E8)))
What formula to find the total number of values listen in cells that contain text? → Count