5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A hybrid organism has two different alleles for a trait.
- A purebred organism is the offspring of many generations.
- A Punnett Square is a chart that shows all the possible combinations of alleles that can result from a genetic cross.
- The F1 generation were both tall.
- A trait is a characteristic.
4 True/False Questions
F2 generation → The F1 generation were both tall.
genotype → A genotype is an organisms genetic makeup or allele combinations.
Fertilization → The F1 generation were both tall.
Genetics → Genetics are the study of heredity.