3.1+3.2 science notecards
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The F1 generation were both tall.
- A purebred organism is the offspring of many generations.
- A phenotype is an organisms physical appearance or visible traits.
- Genetics are the study of heredity.
- A Punnett Square is a chart that shows all the possible combinations of alleles that can result from a genetic cross.
4 True/False Questions
Fertilization → Fertilization is when an organism begins to form when the egg and sperm join.
Alleles → Alleles are the different letters used to represent an organisms trait.
genotype → A genotype is an organisms genetic makeup or allele combinations.
Codominance → Codominance is when the alleles are neither recessive or dominant.