5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Conde Nast
- The Publisher
- AARP the Magazine
- 2 to 1
- a Who is the Top of the Journalistic Hierarchy?
- b Who owns such upscale magazines as: Vanity Fair, GQ, Vogue, The New Yorker, etc...?
- c What is the ratio of Radios to Humans?
- d What is the top Magazine in Circulation?
- e What is an interchangable term for Radio?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When did the first Commercial Radio station hit the airwaves?
- When did the revamped Cosmopolitan hit the shelves?
- How many hours did David Sarnoff spend at the telegraph after the sinking of the Titanic?
- How is American radio paid for?
- What movie clip did the Howard Beach "Race Attack" story come from?
5 True/False Questions
Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein → Who were the two jounalists who did the Watergate Story?
Elite, Popular, Specialized → Term given to sensationalist newspaper writing
New York Times → Who created the audion or the Vacuum tube?
McClatchy Publishing → Who owns one of the Largest newspaper chains including the Star Telegram?
1964 → When did the revamped Cosmopolitan hit the shelves?