5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- June 1996
- Elite, Popular, Specialized
- General Electric, Westinghouse, At&t, United Fruit
- Early 1970's
- a Of the online magazines listed which one has not gone print? (Pitchfork, Movie Insider, Synthesis, Luaire)
- b What were the companies of the conglomerate that created the Radio Corporation of America?
- c When did Slate.com appear on the web?
- d How did magazines evolve regarding the markets in which they are available?
- e When was the Watergate Era?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the second top magazine in circulation?
- Who now owns Slate.com?
- When did Ladies Home Journal first appear on the shelves?
- Term given to sensationalist newspaper writing
- Who was the man who relayed the names of the dead after the sinking of the titanic?
5 True/False Questions
1906 → When did Ladies Home Journal first appear on the shelves?
required all ships to have radios → What was the name of show that put on the "War of the Worlds" broadcast?
WEAF in New York → What was the first Commercial Radio Station?
Radio Act of 1927 → What Radio Act declared that Radio should operate within the public interest and created the Federal Radio Commission?
Home and Garden → What was the name of the Article that destroyed Stephen Glass?