5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- food chain
- Second Law of Thermodynamics
- a An organism that must eat to obtain energy.
- b An organism that makes its energy from the sun - plants.
- c Step by step sequences showing feeding relationships in a straight line.
- d An organism that eats both plants and animals.
- e When energy is changed, some energy is made unusable in form of heat.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The transition area between two ecosystems.
- The feeding levels within a food chain. They are counted as primary, secondary, tertiary, etc.
- An organism that makes its own food, also known as a producer or plant.
- An organism that eats only plants
5 True/False Questions
abiotic → Living
habitat → Non-living
artificial ecosystem → An area that was formed by nature, such as a forest.
extinct → A species that does not exist anywhere.
extirpated → No longer exists in specific areas, but can be found in others.