← Final Exam Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sotto voce
- a difficulty
- b Spending money or resources freely and recklessly; wastefully extravagant.
- c In a quiet voice, as if not to be overheard.
- d Unable to keep still or silent and becoming increasingly difficult to control.
- e Arrogantly superior and disdainful
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Not aware of or not concerned about what is happening around one.
- Patient self-control; restraint and tolerance.
- Showing great attention to detail or correct behavior.
- Extract (information) from various sources.
5 True/False Questions
archy → type of rule or government
inquisitive → Unable to keep still or silent and becoming increasingly difficult to control.
discretion → The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information.
plait → A single length of hair or other flexible material made up of three or more interlaced strands; a braid.
vehement → Showing strong feeling; forceful, passionate, or intense