5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a steroid molecule present in the plasma membranes of animal cells
- b protein substances that speed up chemical reactions.
- c A double sugar, consisting of two monosaccharides joined by dehydration synthesis.
- d large molecules
- e building blocks of polymers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A molecule that has electrically charged areas.
- single sugar molecule
- polysaccharide consisting of glucose monomers that reinforces plant-cell walls. Tougher than other polysaccharides. for structure
- "water loving"
- atoms of the same element that have different numbers of neutrons in the nucleus
5 True/False Questions
electron → neutral particle of an atom
radioisotope → an unstable isotope of an element, which undergoes radioactive decay
hydrophobic → "water loving"
starch → A storage polysaccharide in plants consisting entirely of glucose. for energy
glycogen → negatively charged particle of an atom