← Math Vocab 10/8/09 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Concurrent Lines
- Angle Bisector
- a 3 or more lines that intersect
- b 5 sides
- c Point where angle bisector lines intersect.
- d 9 sides
- e cut angle in half
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 3 sides
- Point where perpendicular bisector lines meet.
- starts at a vertex and makes a 90 angle perpendicular to a side or extended side
- segment that starts from a vertex to a midpoint of a line
- 7 sides
5 True/False Questions
Centroid → 5 sides
Point of Concurrency → Point where concurrent lines intersect.
Quadrilateral → Point where angle bisector lines intersect.
Perpendicular Bisector → A line perpendicular to midpoint of a line.
Which 2 triangle types are not congruent? → Point where concurrent lines intersect.