← Math Vocab 10/8/09 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Perpendicular Bisector
- Concurrent Lines
- a 9 sides
- b A line perpendicular to midpoint of a line.
- c segment that starts from a vertex to a midpoint of a line
- d 3 or more lines that intersect
- e 7 sides
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 8 sides
- Point where angle bisector lines intersect.
- starts at a vertex and makes a 90 angle perpendicular to a side or extended side
- 3 sides
- SSA and AAA
5 True/False Questions
Dodecagon → 10 sides
Centroid → intersecting point of the medians
Quadrilateral → 4 sides
Orthocenter → Point where perpendicular bisector lines meet.
Point of Concurrency → Point where concurrent lines intersect.