5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mwindo Underworld
- Separation and Departure
- a Call to Adventure- An awakening to go out on an adventure
Refusal of the Call- Deny it at first
Crossing the Threshold
Belly of the Whale- deep darkness, first major hurdle.
- b Shepard who found Romulus and Remus
- c Kahindo helps him through challenges. Muisa will give him his father if he completes several challenges. He beats Muisa and completes task. He catches his father who gives up power. MWINDO BECOMES CHIEF! Passes laws to establish order.
- d King of Sparta. Brother to Agamemnon.
- e A water serpent and husband of Lyangura
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- King of Ithaca. Created the Trojan horse.
- Most handsome and beloved of Aesir. Wise and Kind. Granted immortality. One thing that can kill him (Mistletoe) Blind man throws spear and kills him. Gods all cry and ask for him to be spared if everyone cries... Loki doesn't cry cause he's a sheet head.
- Supernatural Aid: Thetis goes and gets God of Forge to make new Armor
- One of the 2 survivors of the flood
- Gilgamesh's dad
5 True/False Questions
Achilles → a youth who served as a companion of Heracles (Roman Hercules). His abduction by water nymphs was a theme of ancient art
Njord → Second God to Odin, Strongest, Sky God
Sleipnir → 8 Legged Stallion who was birthed from Loki. Fastest horse in the world.
Raven → Causes trouble for the normal things. Acts like a child. Is given bag of stars and lets it out; giving us the sun and moon. This lets us stay warm. Selfishly motivated. Is this because they can fly (move easily)
Saga/Legend → King of Mycenae. Strongest and most powerful of Kings. Top Generals.