5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Made up of members of the Church (the clergy). Bishops and parish priests
- Tax on land and income which neither the First or Second Estate needed to pay.
- is a device used for carrying out executions by decapitation.
- comprised of most of the population, ranging from rich business men to poor peasants
- Members of the church did not have to pay tax to the King.
5 True/False Questions
Aristocracy → are people considered to be in the highest social class in a
society which has or once had a political system
Nationalism → Tax on land and income which neither the First or Second Estate needed to pay.
Divine Right to Rule → The right to rule directly from the will of God
Clergy → similar to monarch although rules over an empire
Bourgeoisie → middle class. Term used to describe merchants, bankers and lawyers in the French Revolution