5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Zygomatic Nerve
- Muscular tissues can be stimulated by
- Muscles of the scalp are
- The 10 systems for the human body is
- During the Anabolism process the body
- a Massage, electrical, light rays, heat rays, moist heat, nerve impulses & chemicals.
- b Epicranius, Occipitalis, Fontalis, Aponeurosis
- c Circulatory, digestive, endocrine, excretory, integumentary, muscular, nervous, reproductive, respiratory & skeletal.
- d Stores water, food, oxygen for the time when these substances will be needed for cell growth & repair.
- e Affects the muslces of the upper part of the cheek.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Auricularis superior, auricularis anterior, auricularis posterior.
- Extensor muscles of the wirst involved in bending the wrist.
- Bodys pump, muscular cone shpaed organ that keeps the blood moving within the circulatory system.
- Special cells known as neurons, which makeup the nerves, brain, & spinal cord.
- Affects the skin between the eyes & upper side of the nose.
5 True/False Questions
Cervical veterbrea → Smaller sensory moter nerve than the ulnar & radical nerves, its branches supplies the arm & hand.
Pulmonary Circulation → Sensor motor nerve that affects the little finger side of the arm & palm of the hand.
The main function of plasma is → Small muscles that obverlap from joint to joint, giving it strength & flexibility. Aging process these muscles lose mobility cause stiffness in joints.
The circulatory system → COvers hsapes & supports the skeleton tissue.
Humerus → Uppermost & largest bne of the arm extending from the elbow to the shoulder