5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nervouse system is divided into 3 main subdivisions?
- Greater Occipital Nerve
- Muscles of the neck are
- a Minute think walled blood vessels that connect the smaller arteries to the vein. Bring nutrients to the cell & carry away waste materials
- b Platysma & Sternocleidomastoideu
- c Central nervous or cerebrospinal, peripheral nervous system, autonomic nervous system.
- d Located in the back of the head, affects the scalp as far up as the top of the head.
- e Groups of bodily organs acting together to perform one or more functions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Colorless jellylike substance in which food elements such as proteins fats & carbohydrates, minerals salts & water.
- Blood & lymph carries food waster products & hormones though the body
- Biceps, deltoid, triceps
- Protective covering on body surfaces.
- Pulmonary circulation and Systemic or General circulation
5 True/False questions
Thorax → Nutrituve fluid circulating through the circulatory system.
Types of Nerves → Sensory, efferent & reflex nerves
Autonomic Nervous system → Connects the peripheral, parts of the body to the central nervous system. Sensory & motor nerves. Carry impulses or messages to & from the central nervous system.
How many bones are in the human body → 206 that vary in size & shape
Radius → Smaller bone in the forarm on the same side as the thumb