5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What can help relax & maintain the pliability of the muscles?
- What are Nerve tissues composed of?
- There are how many nerve cells in the body?
- Angular artery
- a Massage
- b 100 billion nerve cells known as neurons in the body
- c Supples the blood to the side of the nose, facial artery
- d Special cells known as neurons, which makeup the nerves, brain, & spinal cord.
- e Exhale carbon dioxide
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Stores water, food, oxygen for the time when these substances will be needed for cell growth & repair.
- Carries the blood from the heart throughout the body & back to the heart.
- Anterior (front) Portion of the epicranius muscle of the scalp that raises the eyebrows, draws the scalp forward & causes wrinkles across the forehead.
- Controls the steady circulation of the blood throught the body means of the heart & blood cells.
- Main source of blood supply to the head, face 7 neck. Located on either side of the neck, each os divided into an internal & external branch.
5 True/False Questions
Origin → Largest & most complex nerve tissue in the human bosy
Cytoplasm → Watery fluid that contains food material necessary growth reproduction & self repair of the cell.
What is Protoplasm → Watery fluid that contains food material necessary growth reproduction & self repair of the cell.
Muscles of the shoulder & Arm → Biceps, deltoid, triceps
Mentalis → Muscle that elevates the lower lip & raises & wrinkles the skin of the chin.