5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The primary Function os the lymph vascular system
- What are Nerve tissues composed of?
- Examples of Epithelial tissue are
- Central nervous or Cerebrospinal System
- a Controls, coordinates all other systems & Brain, spinal cord & nerves
- b Special cells known as neurons, which makeup the nerves, brain, & spinal cord.
- c Shoulder blade
- d Carry nourishment, act as a defense, remove waste material & proviide a suitable fluid.
- e Skin, mucous membrances, lining of the heart, digestive & respitory organs & glands.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Constructive metabolism, process of building up larger molecules from smaller ones.
- Sensory motor nerve that with its branches supplies the thumb side of the arm & beck of the hand.
- Auricularis superior, auricularis anterior, auricularis posterior.
- Large muscle that covers the entire back of the upper arm & extends the forarm.
- Extensor muscles of the wirst involved in bending the wrist.
5 True/False Questions
Fifth cranial nerve → Affects the skin of the lower lip & chin.
What are the primary functions of the skeletal system → Give shape & support, protect various internal structures & organs, Attachments for muscles, help produce both white & red blood cells, store most of the bodys calcui, supply.
Systemic or general circulation → Continuation of the external cartoid artery & supples blood to the muscles of the front, side, & top of the head,
Nasal Nerve → Sensory motor nerve that with its branches supplies the thumb side of the arm & beck of the hand.
Muscles of the hands → Auricularis superior, auricularis anterior, auricularis posterior.