5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- White blood cells
- Lymph Vascular System
- a Acts as an aid to the blood system & consists of the lymph, lyphmatic, lymph nodes, & other structures,
- b Muscle that rotates the radius outward & the palm upward.
- c Thin flat muscle of the chest between the upper & lower jaw that compresses the cheeks & expels air between the lips.
- d White corpuscles perform the function of destroying disease causing germs.
- e Shoulder blade
5 Multiple choice questions
- Laatissimus dorsi, pectoralis major, serratur anterior, trapezius,
- Muscle behind the ear that draws the ear backward
- Smaller than red blood cells, contribute to the blood clotting process which stops bleeding.
- Phase of metabolism in which complex compounds within the cells are broke down into smaller ones.
- Supplies blood to the upper lip & region of the nose.
5 True/False questions
Muscles of the scalp are → Small muscles that obverlap from joint to joint, giving it strength & flexibility. Aging process these muscles lose mobility cause stiffness in joints.
Cell membrance → Fluid part of the blood in which the red & white blood cells & platelets flow. 90% water & contains protiens sugars & oxygen.
2 Branches of the inter caroid artery is → Auricularis superior, auricularis anterior, auricularis posterior.
Muscles of the shoulder & Arm → Buccinator, depressor labii inferioris, levator anguli oris, levator labii superioris, Mentalis, Orbicularis oris, Risorius, triangularis, zygomaticus.
Zygomatic Nerve → Affects the skin of the lower eyelid, side of the nose, upper lip & mouth.