5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ulnar Nerve
- Bones of the Neck
- Nerves of the arm & Hand are
- Nerve Tissue
- Infratochlear Nerve
- a Carries messgages to & from the brain & controls coordinates all bodily function
- b Hyoid bone, U- shaped bone at the base of the tongue that supports the toungue & its muscles.
- c Digital nerve, radical, median & ulnar.
- d Sensor motor nerve that affects the little finger side of the arm & palm of the hand.
- e Affects the membrane & skin of the nose.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Muscle of the chest that assists in breathing & raising the arm.
- Muscle behind the ear that draws the ear backward
- Uppermost & largest bne of the arm extending from the elbow to the shoulder
- Supplies blood to the skin & muscles of the scalp
- Muscular wall that seperates the thorax from the abdominal region & helps control breathing.
5 True/False questions
Digital nerve → Sensory motor nerve that with its branches supplies the fingers.
Cardiac Muscle → Involuntary muscle that makes up the heart, muscle not found in any other part of the body.
Lymph nodes → Bones in the gingers 3 in each finer 2 in each thumb total 14 bones.
Auricularis Anterior → Muscle in front of the ear that draws the ear forward
Liquid Tissue → Blood & lymph carries food waster products & hormones though the body