5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Internal Carotid Artery
- Skeletal system
- What does the shoulder consists of
- Muscular system
- Reproductive system
- a Physical foundation of the body
- b COvers hsapes & supports the skeleton tissue.
- c Performs the function of reproducing & perpetuating the human race
- d Clavicle & scapula
- e Supplies blood to the brain, eyes, eyelids, forhead, nnose & internal ear.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Muscle behind the ear that draws the ear backward
- Caninus a muscle that raises the angle of the mouth t& draws it inward.
- Connection between 2 or more bones of the skeleton.
- Muscle that draws the corner of the mouth out & back as in grinning
- 8 to 10 , blood is also 80 percent water, & 98.6 normal tempature.
5 True/False questions
Platysma → Specialized organs that remove certain elements from the blood to covert them into new compounds
Plasma → Cells reproduce by dividing into two identical cells , called daughter cells.
Heart → Bodys pump, muscular cone shpaed organ that keeps the blood moving within the circulatory system.
Auricularis Anterior → Muscle in front of the ear that draws the ear forward
Hemoglobin → Large triangular muscle covering the shouolder joint that allows the arm to extend outward & to the side of the body.