5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- External Cartoid artery
- 8 Bones of the Cranium are
- Greater Auricular Nerve
- a Dense active protoplasm, found in the center of the cell, important part of reproduction & metabolism.
- b Located at the side of the neck, affects the ears, neck & parotid gland.
- c Supplies blood to the anterior, parts of the scalp, ear, face, neck & side of the head.
- d Muscles of the neck that loweres rotates the head
- e Occipital bones, 2 parietal bones, frontal bone, 2 temporal bone, ethmoid bone, sphenoid bone
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Smaller than red blood cells, contribute to the blood clotting process which stops bleeding.
- Wrist, flexible joint composed of 8 small irregular bone held together by ligaments.
- Study of structures of the human body that can be seen with the naked eye & what they are made up of.
- Brain, spinal cord & nerves
- Chemicals that change certain kinds of food into a forum that can be used by the body.
5 True/False Questions
Median Nerve → Smaller sensory moter nerve than the ulnar & radical nerves, its branches supplies the arm & hand.
Occiipital artery → Supplies blood to the skin & muscles of the scalp
Catabolism → Oval bony case that protects the brain
Internal Carotid Artery → Supplies blood to the brain, eyes, eyelids, forhead, nnose & internal ear.
Two parietal bones → Forms the sides & crown of the cranium