5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Aurticultoemporal nerve
- The main function of plasma is
- Muscular system
- a Exhale carbon dioxide
- b Affects the external ear & skin above the temple up to the top of the skull.
- c COvers hsapes & supports the skeleton tissue.
- d Collorbone
- e To carry food & secretions to the cells & to take carbon dioxide away from the cells.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Muscle of the chest that assists in breathing & raising the arm.
- Supplies blood to the forhead & upper eyelids
- Minor muscles of the chest that assist the swinging movements of the arm
- Special cells known as neurons, which makeup the nerves, brain, & spinal cord.
- Thick- walled muscular, flexible tubes that carry oxygenerated blood away from the heart to the Capilaries.
5 True/False Questions
What are the primary functions of the skeletal system → Controls the steady circulation of the blood throught the body means of the heart & blood cells.
Reflex → Automatic nerve reaction to a stimulus that involves the movement of an impulse from a sensory receptor along the afferent nerve to the spinal cord.
The circulatory system → Controls the steady circulation of the blood throught the body means of the heart & blood cells.
Joiny → Exhale carbon dioxide
How many pints of blood is in the body → Laatissimus dorsi, pectoralis major, serratur anterior, trapezius,