5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Autonomic Nervous system
- Lymph Vascular System
- a Part of the nervous system that controls involuntary muscles
- b Acts as an aid to the blood system & consists of the lymph, lyphmatic, lymph nodes, & other structures,
- c Clear yellowish fluidthat circulates in the lymphatics of the body, carries waste & impurities away from the cells.
- d Muscle producing the contour of the front & inner side of the upper arm, they lift the forarm, flex the elbow & turn the palms outward.
- e Nerve cell is primary structural unit of the nervous system
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Basic unit of all living things
- Minor muscles of the chest that assist the swinging movements of the arm
- A closed fist
- Pulmonary circulation and Systemic or General circulation
5 True/False Questions
Greater Auricular Nerve → Located in the back of the head, affects the scalp as far up as the top of the head.
Inferior labial artery → Supplies blood to the lower lip, facial artery
Posterior auricular Nerve → Affects the muscles behind the ear at the base of the skull.
Capillaries → Muscle extending alongside chin that pulls down the corner of the mouth.
Superior labial artery → Supplies blood to the chin & lower lip , facial artery