5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Red Blood cells
- What are the primary functions of the skeletal system
- a Give shape & support, protect various internal structures & organs, Attachments for muscles, help produce both white & red blood cells, store most of the bodys calcui, supply.
- b Muscles of the neck that loweres rotates the head
- c Middle part of the muscle, preesure directed from insertion to origin.
- d Red Corpuscles, produce in the red bone marrow.
- e Covers the brifge of the nose lowers the yebrows & causes wrinkles acorss the bridge of the nose.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Thin flat muscle of the chest between the upper & lower jaw that compresses the cheeks & expels air between the lips.
- Supports, protects & binds together other tissues of the body
- Large muscle that covers the entire back of the upper arm & extends the forarm.
- Group of specialized glands that affect the growth
- 14 bones
5 True/False Questions
Nerves of the arm & Hand are → Digital nerve, radical, median & ulnar.
Levator anguli oris → Caninus a muscle that raises the angle of the mouth t& draws it inward.
Angular artery → Supples the blood to the side of the nose, facial artery
Physiology → Study of the functions & activities performed by the body structures.
How many pints of blood is in the body → Buccinator, depressor labii inferioris, levator anguli oris, levator labii superioris, Mentalis, Orbicularis oris, Risorius, triangularis, zygomaticus.