5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cervical Nerve
- What is Protoplasm
- The circulatory system
- a Controls the steady circulation of the blood throught the body means of the heart & blood cells.
- b Affects the side of the neck & the platysma msucles.
- c Cells of living things composed of a substance
- d Study of the science of the minute structures of organic tissue.
- e Chemical process that takes place in living organisms
5 Multiple choice questions
- Controls, coordinates all other systems & Brain, spinal cord & nerves
- Complex iron protein that gives the blood its bright red color
- Important veins of the face, neck are parrallel to the arteries.
- Known as quadratus labii inferioris a muscle surounding the lower lip that depressers the lower lip & draws it to one side.
- Smaller than red blood cells, contribute to the blood clotting process which stops bleeding.
5 True/False questions
Pulmonary Circulation → Part of the muscle at the more movable attachment to the skeleton
Respiratory system → Enables breathing & consists of the lungs & air passages.
Muscles of the eye → Corrugator muscle & Orbicularis Oculi
Nucleus → Muscle producing the contour of the front & inner side of the upper arm, they lift the forarm, flex the elbow & turn the palms outward.
What are the impotant organs of the body → Brain, eyes, heart, kidney, lngs, liver, skin & stomach