5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Superficial temporal artery
- Masseter temporalis
- a Dense active protoplasm, found in the center of the cell, important part of reproduction & metabolism.
- b Muscles that turn the hand inward so that palm faces downward.
- c Muscles coordinate in opening & closes the mouth & are sometimes referred to as chewing muscles
- d Left , lower thick walled chambers.
- e Continuation of the external cartoid artery & supples blood to the muscles of the front, side, & top of the head,
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gland like miscles in the lymphatic vessels, filterting process helps to fight infection.
- Bone, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, fascia & fat or dispose tissue.
- Controls, coordinates all other systems & Brain, spinal cord & nerves
- Supplies the scalp, the area behind & above the ear & the skin behind the ear
- Affects the skin of the lower eyelid, side of the nose, upper lip & mouth.
5 True/False questions
Buccinator → Thin flat muscle of the chest between the upper & lower jaw that compresses the cheeks & expels air between the lips.
Pulmonary Circulation → Blood circulation from heart to lungs & back to heart
Muscles of the shoulder & Arm → Procerus & other nasal muscles that contract & expand the openings of the nostrils.
During the Anabolism process the body → Supplies blood to the brain, eyes, eyelids, forhead, nnose & internal ear.
Orbicularis Oculi → Ring muscle of the eye socket closes the eyes