5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Types of Nerves
- Fifth cranial nerve
- What are the impotant organs of the body
- Mental Nerve
- a Sensory, efferent & reflex nerves
- b Brain, eyes, heart, kidney, lngs, liver, skin & stomach
- c Bodys pump, muscular cone shpaed organ that keeps the blood moving within the circulatory system.
- d Known as the trifacial, cheif sensory nerve of the face & serves as the moter nerve of the muscle that controls chewing
- e Affects the skin of the lower lip & chin.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Controls the steady circulation of the blood throught the body means of the heart & blood cells.
- Carries the blood from the heart throughout the body & back to the heart.
- Affects the external ear & skin above the temple up to the top of the skull.
- Supplies blood to the forhead & upper eyelids
- Clear yellowish fluidthat circulates in the lymphatics of the body, carries waste & impurities away from the cells.
5 True/False Questions
Humerus → Uppermost & largest bne of the arm extending from the elbow to the shoulder
Infraobital artery → Supplies blod to the muscles of the eye.
Zygomatic Nerve → Affects the muscles of the upper part of the cheek
Occipitalis → Back of the epicranius, muscle that draws the scalp backward.
Metabolism → Chemical process that takes place in living organisms