5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- UVB rays
- Sweat glands
- Integumentary System
- Vitamin C
- The body contains
- a Burning rays cause tanning of the skin by affecting melanocytes.
- b Excrete perspiration & detoxify the body by excreting excess salt & unwanted chemicals.
- c One half to two-thirds of the blood in the body & one half of the primary immune cells.
- d Ascorbic acid Vitamins needed for the proper repair of the skin & tissues
- e Largest organ in the body, strong waterproof barrier designed to protect us from the outside elements.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Chains of amino acids molecules used in body growth
- Niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, folacin, biotin
- Assimilation od one body by another
- Breakdown the basic chemical sugars that supply energy for the body
- Clear layer under the stratum corneum, lucid translucent layer made of small cells that let light pass through
5 True/False Questions
Stratum Corneum → Clear layer under the stratum corneum, lucid translucent layer made of small cells that let light pass through
Stratum granulosum → Spiny layer above the basal alyer , not lised as a seperate layer
Calories → Heat units which fuel the body by making energy available.
Average bodys internal thermostat is set at → One half to two-thirds of the blood in the body & one half of the primary immune cells.
Vitamin A → Vitamin responsible for the synthesis of factors necessary for blood coagultion.