5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Scientific literacy
- Quantitative Observations
- Qualitative Observations
- a observations made by the 5 senses. (seeing, feeling, touching, smelling, tasting.)
- b an attitude of doubt
- c is used to represent things we cannot directly study.
- d understanding basic scientific terms and principles
- e observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- used to display data that is not continuous or without units
- this variable data is plotted on the horizontal (x) axis of a graph
- this variable data is plotted on the vertical (y) axis of a graph
- true statement
- A simple statement predicting the result of a controlled scientific experiment.
5 True/False Questions
Independent Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
Replicate → an attitude of doubt
Observation → to use of your senses to gather quantitative or qualitative information
Science → the methodological studying of the natural world through experimentation and verification of facts.
Dependent Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.