5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Independent Variable
- Responding Variable
- a visual display of information or data
- b part of an experiment that the experimenter changes.
- c the methodological studying of the natural world through experimentation and verification of facts.
- d something that can affect how the results of an experiment are viewed
- e alternative term for the dependant variable
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- understanding basic scientific terms and principles
- a standard to compare results in an experiment.
- observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)
- the steps scientists use to create explanations based on the evidence they gather
- an educated guess about the result of an experiment.
5 True/False Questions
Observation → used to display data that is not continuous or without units
bar graph → visual display of information or data
Qualitative Observations → observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)
Data → evidence gathered through observations (especially during experiments)
Scientific Law → scientific statement that is well tested, supported, and verifiable.