5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Qualitative Observations
- Manipulated variable
- a to use of your senses to gather information
- b evidence gathered through observations (especially during experiments)
- c to repeat a research study, usually with different participants and in different situations, to confirm the results of the original study
- d observations made by the 5 senses. (seeing, feeling, touching, smelling, tasting.)
- e alternative term for independent variable
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the steps scientists use to create explanations based on the evidence they gather
- the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan,best defense against bias
- something that can affect how the results of an experiment are viewed
- observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)
- an educated guess about the result of an experiment.
5 True/False Questions
Dependent Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
Inference → a quick explanation what you observe (that you might assume is true)
Graph → used to display data that is not continuous or without units
Science → a quick explanation what you observe (that you might assume is true)
Independent Variable → changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.