5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Manipulated variable
- Dependent Variable
- bar graph
- a alternative term for independent variable
- b used to display data that is not continuous or without units
- c changes as a result of the changes in the Independent Variable.
- d visual display of information or data
- e a standard to compare results in an experiment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a quick explanation what you observe (that you might assume is true)
- The number of subjects used in an experiment or study. Generally, the larger the better.
- observations made by using measuring instruments. (number-based observations)
- alternative term for the dependant variable
- an educated guess about the result of an experiment.
5 True/False Questions
Independent → this variable data is plotted on the vertical (y) axis of a graph
Replicate → an attitude of doubt
randomness → an educated guess about the result of an experiment.
Bias → something that can affect how the results of an experiment are viewed
Science → a quick explanation what you observe (that you might assume is true)