5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Naturalistic observation
- Independent Variables
- Quantative data
- Research With Animals
- a A variable the is deliberately manipulated, and planned before the experiment begins, two contrasting types of these variables are needed to make an impact.
- b Observation of Voluntary behaviours in the subjects natural environment.
- c A quantity or quality that can be different at different times or different places, such of these can include, age, gender,IQ and income, but the list is endless.
- d Refers to measurements; number data of the variables being studied.
- e -must be protected
-Pain must be minimised
-Must be well cared for
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -must give information about the study, before they take part.
- For those who are young/intellectually disabled, they must have permission from guardian.
- opinions, emotional states, something that is subjective, cannot be directly measured.
- Same Participants are investigated over a long period of time.
- Refers to the effect of the behaviour of the participants being influenced by the expectations they have of the experiment, unintentionally creating a new variable.
- -Participants have the right to withdraw themselves or their resulted data at any point in or after the experiment
5 True/False Questions
Research with humans → -well being of the participant is safe guarded
-There must be no physical pain.
Experimenter Effect → Refers to the outcome of an experiment being unintentionally influenced by the experimenter.
Dependent Variables → A variable that depends on the Independent Variable, and a property that is measured in research.
Survey → A quantity or quality that can be different at different times or different places, such of these can include, age, gender,IQ and income, but the list is endless.
Voluntary Participation → Observation of Voluntary behaviours in a controlled environment such as a lab.