5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Research With Animals
- Withdrawal Rights
- Research with humans
- Placebo Effect
- Dependent Variables
- a Refers to the effect of the behaviour of the participants being influenced by the expectations they have of the experiment, unintentionally creating a new variable.
- b -must be protected
-Pain must be minimised
-Must be well cared for
- c -well being of the participant is safe guarded
-There must be no physical pain.
- d -Participants have the right to withdraw themselves or their resulted data at any point in or after the experiment
- e A variable that depends on the Independent Variable, and a property that is measured in research.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Refers to measurements; number data of the variables being studied.
- The data Researchers aim for when using data to express conclusions or theories.
- -Participant cannot be identified.
-Privacy agreement must be discussed before experiment.
- A variable the is deliberately manipulated, and planned before the experiment begins, two contrasting types of these variables are needed to make an impact.
- Observation of Voluntary behaviours in a controlled environment such as a lab.
5 True/False questions
Naturalistic observation → Observation of Voluntary behaviours in a controlled environment such as a lab.
Qualitative data → Refers to measurements; number data of the variables being studied.
Deception in Research → -Researcher must make sure the participants have not suffered due to the experimentation.
-Participants must be debriefed about the actual Occurences of the experiment.
Survey → Question and Answer Response (Likert Scalars)
Variables → Question and Answer Response (Likert Scalars)