5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
- A protective layer outside of a PLANT cell membrane, which helps support and protect the cell.
- Two ways: How they transport nutrients OR How they reproduce.
- The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
- Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
5 True/False questions
Cell Membrane → The cells outer border.
Cell → The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
Kingdom → The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
Chloroplast → Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
Species → The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.