5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
- Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
- The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.
- The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
- A protective layer outside of a PLANT cell membrane, which helps support and protect the cell.
5 True/False questions
Plant Classification → The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
Nucleus → The control center of the cell.
Plant reproduction → Two ways: How they transport nutrients OR How they reproduce.
Cell Membrane → The cells outer border.
Kingdom → The largest classification of how things are classified.