5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
- The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
- Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
- Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.
5 True/False questions
Species → Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
Kingdom → The largest classification of how things are classified.
Cell Wall → A protective layer outside of a PLANT cell membrane, which helps support and protect the cell.
Cell Membrane → The cells outer border.
Chloroplast → Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.