← Science Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
- The second part of an organism's scientific name. A group of similar organism's that can mate and produce offspring. Often describes a charachteristic, such as color.
- The smallest unit of a living thing.
- The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
- Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
5 True/False Questions
Chloroplast → Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.
Non-vascular plants → Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
Nucleus → The control center of the cell.
Animal Kingdom → Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
Cytoplasm → Gel like liquid in the cell that contains the things the cell needs to carry out its life process.