5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first part of an organism's scientific name. Identifies a group of closely related living things. ie: cats, dogs, etc.
- The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
- Plants with out stems or leaves; nutrients are transported from cell to cell. ie: Moss and ferns.
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species.
- Plants with root systems, and tubes that transport nutrients to all parts of the plant.
5 True/False Questions
Cell → The smallest unit of a living thing.
Plant Classification → The means in which a plant makes new plants, typically via flower or cones and seeds.
Cytoplasm → Special parts in plant cells that trap the sun's energy.
Species → Tiny cells that can grow into new plants. (Non-vascular plants)
Kingdom → The largest classification of how things are classified.