← Civics Chapter 6 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 7th amendment
- case studies
- 8th amendment
- 2nd amendment
- eminent domain
- a the power to take private property and use it for public domain
- b discriptions of situations or conflicts , the issues involved, and the desicions made
- c prohibits excessive bail, fines, and punishments.
- d Protects right to own firearms
- e Guerentees right to a trial in CIVIL cases
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- right to express ones opinions publicly.
- Guerentees freedom of religion, speech, press, assemble peacfully, and petition the government
- right to publish anything thats true, without government constriction
- government may not favor religion or establish ans official religion
- being placed on trial twice for the same crime
5 True/False Questions
amendment process → way in wich changes are added to the constitution
10th amendment → declairs powers not given the the government belong to the states or to the people.
3rd amendment → Declaires government can not require people to house millitary soldiers
4th amendment → declaires rights not mentioned in the constitution belong to the people.
Due Process of Law → way in wich changes are added to the constitution