← C & T Spine Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the 2 joints formed between the ribs and the vertebrae?
- What is ankylosing spondylitis?
- What is a curvature usually associated with?
- Are the first and second compensatory curves lordotic or concave?
- Which cervical spine exam demonstrates the zygopophyseal joints?
- a lateral
- b inflammation of the larger joints and si joints usually affecting males from 20-40
- c concave
- d right or left handed
- e costotransverse and costovertebral
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- intervertebral foramina and the pedicles of the side closest to the IR
- Intervertebral formina
- body, verterbral arch, verterbral foramen
- when the child starts to walk
5 True/False Questions
What is the curve on the lumbar spine that is also known as "swayback?" → kyphosis
When is the first compensatory curve formed? → when the child starts to walk
An abnormal curvature or the lumbar spine is? → scoliosis
what joints are formed by the head of the rib and a vertebral body? → costotransverse and costovertebral
What articulates with the cervical spine and the base of the skull? → Atlas