← C & T Spine Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What level is the jugular notch?
- The intervertebral joints are classified as?
- The dens is also known as the and is the modified body of C2?
- What is ankylosing spondylitis?
- What level is the vertebra prominence?
- a ampithiroidal
- b c7
- c inflammation of the larger joints and si joints usually affecting males from 20-40
- d Odontid
- e t2-t3
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- anterior obliques
- body, verterbral arch, verterbral foramen
- intervertebral foramina and the pedicles of the side closest to the IR
5 True/False Questions
On a true lateral T spine you woulde see what openings? → Intervertebral formina
Which cervical spine exam demonstrates the intervertebral foramen? → oblique
Where is the central ray for a c-spine? → t7 which is 3"-4" below jugular notch
What is a clay shovel fx? → communited or spintered crushed at the site of impact
What is transition verterbrae and what is it also known as? → nucleus papposus, annulus fibrosous