5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Wave Angle
- Wind Erosion
- Bed Load
- a makes a difference in the transport of material along the shoreline
- b Some areas are more vulnerable to wind erosion than other areas.
- c A stream can bounce large materials such as pebbles and boulders, along the stream bed
- d Where land and a body of water meet
- e Is the removal of fine sediment by the wind.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The materials carried by a stream
- Is the path that a stream follows
- Determines the amount and size of material wind can carry over time
- Any area of the shoreline made up of material deposited by waves
- A network of streams or rivers that drains an area of its runoff
5 True/False Questions
Divide → Is generally an area of higher ground than the basins it separates
Dissolved Load → Some material is carried in solution
Deposition → Is the removal of fine sediment by the wind.
3 Types of Loads → Bed Load, Suspended Load, Dissolved Load
Longshore Current → Creates barrier spits,tombolos,and sandbars-Is the movement of water parallel to and near the shoreline