to supplement, complete. (n) supplement, addition
to praise, flatter, commend. (n) praise, flattery
complete, thorough, exhaustive
to admit, acknowledge, recognize
brief, short, abbreviated
tangible, specific, real, prominent
to assemble, gather
noticeable, obvious, prominent
to think about, ponder, speculate
standard, ordinary, normal
abundant, ample, plentiful
congenial, warm, friendly
polite, refined, gracious
(1) comfortable, warm. (2) friendly, intimate, close
to desire, long for, hope for
fad, popular (but short-lived) fashion
(1) unfavorable, fault-finding, disapproving. (2) important, crucial, vital, key. (3) serious, grave, dangerous. (4) analytical, judgmental
(1) curved, twisted, zigzag. (2) dishonest, corrupt
(1) rude, impolite, vulgar. (2) unprocessed, raw, unrefined
brutal, vicious, ruthless
to restrict, limit, control
(1) inquisitive, fascinated. (2) odd, strange, unusual
abrupt, blunt, impolite
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.