5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- they represented the people
- Laws of the twelve tables (forum)
- keep customs, money, and local gov
- in Latium
- a the demands and the strikes of the Plebeians lead to the
- b what did the popular assemblies do?
- c elementary school was free. [True/false]
- d where did the Latins settle?
- e romans allowed the conquered to:
5 Multiple choice questions
- what did the mother teach
- Roman Republic included...
- judges sided with....
- who taught the secondary schooling?
- by law, fathers made _________ in the family
5 True/False questions
all non-citizens [called auxiliaries] → the auxilia is made up of...
every 5 years → how long where the terms for consuls?
until age 30 → how long did the vestal virgins have to remain virgins?
true → legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]
trade/travel → legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]