5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- center of a natural trade route [located on the shallowest part of the Tiber River]
- no individual would gain too much power
- people of nearby italian cities
- taught girls to manage households, reading, writing, arithmetic
- voters elect officials to run the state
- a what did the mother teach
- b they made a republic believing that....?
- c full citizenship
- d a republic is a form of gov where....?
- e economic advantages?
5 Multiple choice questions
- only ______ were judges. [fill in blank]
- what part of Italy did the romans control?
- what did the Greek's culture do to Italy?
- conquered people required to:
- secondary schooling was for [usually]
5 True/False questions
guardian of fire and hearth → every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________
consuls, praetors, censors → 3 types of elected officials who govern in the name of rome?
true → legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]
vote on laws, elect officials → every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________
keep customs, money, and local gov → romans allowed the conquered to: