5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- holding property, receiving inhertiance, run a business
- until age 30
- guardians of the storeroom
- 10 officials, or tribunes
- a who did the assemblies elect?
- b how long did the vestal virgins have to remain virgins?
- c Penates
- d after the forum the plebeians started to become ______ and ______
- e womens political rights included
5 Multiple choice questions
- plebeians description
- the mother managed ______ and bought_______
- how did the Romans extend their power?
- fathers controlled ______ and conducted _______
- what part of Italy did the romans control?
5 True/False questions
all important decisions → how many consuls where there? and from what class where they from?
his occupation, and citizenship to sons → what did the father teach
Greek tutors → Rome established a ______ [type of gov]
demands/strikes → the belief that spirits inhabited everything is...
took care of the temple of vesta → vestal virgins