← World Civ Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- false. they were not paid
- serve in the military
- maintain military control, spread latin language, law, and Roman culture
- all non-citizens [called auxiliaries]
- a the auxilia is made up of...
- b conquered territories did not have to pay tribute to Rome but had to supply land for roman farmer's resettlement program. this helped the romans...
- c every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________
- d legions were paid [true/false]
- e how many consuls where there? and from what class where they from?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- SPQR means [in english]
- SPQR stands for
- at first Romans had laws but they weren't....
- Allies description
- only ______ were judges. [fill in blank]
5 True/False Questions
fine clothing, jewlery, metal, pottery, wood-working → Roman Republic included...
in Latium → where did the Latins settle?
every 5 years → how long where the terms for consuls?
true → to ensure the loyalty to rome they gave citizenship to their conquered people [true/false]
no individual would gain too much power → Legions were