5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- false. they were not paid
- holding property, receiving inhertiance, run a business
- consuls, praetors, censors
- a womens political rights included
- b plebeians eventually gained rights through a series of _______ and ______
- c to ensure the loyalty to rome they gave citizenship to their conquered people [true/false]
- d 3 types of elected officials who govern in the name of rome?
- e legions were paid [true/false]
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is Italy shaped like?
- every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________
- a republic is a form of gov where....?
- romans allowed the conquered to:
- elementary school was free. [True/false]
5 True/False Questions
animism → the belief that spirits inhabited everything is...
ancestral spirits → Lares
powerful landowners, upper class, controlled government, inherited their power → patricians description
2/patrician → Rome established a ______ [type of gov]
took care of the temple of vesta → vestal virgins