5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 15 miles inland to protect from sea invasions, the 7 hills of rome(built on the 7 low-lying hills)
- senate and the people of rome
- false. they were not paid
- a Rome is named after...?
- b SPQR means [in english]
- c legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]
- d what are 2 physical advantages?
- e legions were paid [true/false]
5 Multiple choice questions
- patricians description
- what did the mother teach
- what did the vestal virgins wear?
- Why were romans good at ruling other people?
- the alps were a ________ because it ________. [fill in blanks]
5 True/False questions
family → _________ was most important unit of Roman society
no individual would gain too much power → they made a republic believing that....?
a boot → What is Italy shaped like?
1 year → how long where the terms for consuls?
registered citizens according to wealth in order to collect taxes → the alps were a ________ because it ________. [fill in blanks]