5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- center of a natural trade route [located on the shallowest part of the Tiber River]
- the household/food +household goods
- farmers, merchants, artisans, traders, had few rights, could not hold public office
- senate and the people of rome
- a economic advantages?
- b SPQR means [in english]
- c plebeians description
- d the mother managed ______ and bought_______
- e plebeians eventually gained rights through a series of _______ and ______
5 Multiple choice questions
- only ______ were judges. [fill in blank]
- veto means?
- how long did the vestal virgins have to remain virgins?
- after the forum the plebeians started to become ______ and ______
- full citizenship
5 True/False questions
Laws of the twelve tables (forum) → Legions were
15 miles inland to protect from sea invasions, the 7 hills of rome(built on the 7 low-lying hills) → what are 2 physical advantages?
Greek tutors → who taught the secondary schooling?
"thing of the people" → republic means?
false. they were not paid → every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________