← World Civ Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- they migrated from North of the Black Sea
- i forbid
- Greek tutors
- until age 30
- serve in the military
- a who taught the secondary schooling?
- b veto means?
- c every male citizen who owned land was required by law to ________
- d how long did the vestal virgins have to remain virgins?
- e where did the indo-european speaking people migrate from?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- secondary schooling was for [usually]
- plebeians suffered _________
- full citizenship
- paterfamilia means
- a republic is a form of gov where....?
5 True/False Questions
demands/strikes → plebeians eventually gained rights through a series of _______ and ______
senatus populousque quirtium romanus → SPQR stands for
in Latium → the belief that spirits inhabited everything is...
maintain military control, spread latin language, law, and Roman culture → conquered territories did not have to pay tribute to Rome but had to supply land for roman farmer's resettlement program. this helped the romans...
1 year → how long where the terms for consuls?