5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- all non-citizens [called auxiliaries]
- keep customs, money, and local gov
- written down
- a legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]
- b only ______ were judges. [fill in blank]
- c at first Romans had laws but they weren't....
- d romans allowed the conquered to:
- e the auxilia is made up of...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- SPQR means [in english]
- economic advantages?
- partial citizenship
- plebeians suffered _________
- to ensure the loyalty to rome they gave citizenship to their conquered people [true/false]
5 True/False Questions
family property/religious ceremonies → fathers controlled ______ and conducted _______
in Latium → veto means?
guardian of fire and hearth → Vesta
the nobility → what were the common people attempting to gain?
Greek tutors → who taught the secondary schooling?