5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- all important decisions
- males from a family who could afford it
- family property/religious ceremonies
- loyal citizens, obedient to their elders, learn the laws of the twelve tables
- a secondary schooling was for [usually]
- b fathers controlled ______ and conducted _______
- c Children were trained to be
- d legions had to supply their own weapons [true/false]
- e by law, fathers made _________ in the family
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what part of Italy did the romans control?
- Allies description
- assembly citizens could....
- what would happen to a man if he raped a vestal virgin?
5 True/False Questions
the nobility → judges sided with....
2/patrician → how many consuls where there? and from what class where they from?
written down → at first Romans had laws but they weren't....
right to join the army, hold public office, form own assembly, elect tribunes, banned debt slavery → what are the 3 citizen groups?
help consuls, command the armies, over see legal system, create lists of jurors and judges → Children were trained to be