← 1NX VRE Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Joint Task Force
- Strategy Division
- US Forces
- US military and Australian operation.
- a (007) Which of the following are the most predominant forces within a coalition force
- b (036) Which of the below is an example of a coalition operation?
- c (007) During an international incident, a smaller skirmish has flared up. Which of the following will be created to handle this situation?
- d (020) Which division within the AOC would concentrate on long-range and near-term planning to achieve theater objectives?
- e (006) Who maintains operational control of all US military forces conducting SIGINT?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (021) Who is the AOC's primary producer of actionable intelligence in support of air, space, and information operations?
- (022) Which situational awareness is needed to develop patterns of behavior, constraints, and opportunities of geography, topography, cultures, environment, and forces that allows us to misdirect, predict and pre-empt our adversaries?
- (020) Under which division within the AOC would you find the ATO Production Team?
- (012) This capability is designed to affect behaviors, protect operations, communicate commander's intent and project accurate information to achieve desired effects across the cognitive domain.
- (029) The overall goal of any operation, regardless of scale, is to pursue ___________ and to counter potential threats to US national security interests.
5 True/False Questions
ISR Ops → (021) What team has the overall responsibility of producing the RSTA annex and coordinating with JFC collection managers regarding national collection?
VA & CA → (004) What type of question requires little to no reasoning?
Synergy → (015) What encompasses information assurance, system and network management, and information dissemination management?
Combat Ops Division → (020) Which division within the AOC is responsible for near-term air and space operations planning within 48 hours prior to ATO execution?
OPSEC → (009) Which security program seeks to prevent adversaries from taking advantage of unclassified information?