5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- It is against the law to follow within _____ feet of any emergency vehicle which is answering an emergency call.
- Alcohol is involved in about ____ of all fatal highway accidents.
- Gravity __________ your kinetic energy when you are driving uphill and __________it when you are driving downhill.
- The court will also order a _____ suspension of your driving privilege if you are under 21 years of age and are convicted of a drug related offense.
- For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more.
- a 300
- b Decreases, increases.
- c 40%
- d 1 year
- e 0.08%
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
- No more than 15 mph
- Accelerate while turning
5 True/False Questions
When entering the lane of an oncoming vehicle in order to pass, you will need at least how many feet to pass safely? → 1600
What is the consequence for failure to appear in court (FTA) or failure to pay fees or fines (FTP)? → A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
Unless posted otherwise, what is the speed limit when passing a school building or school grounds when children are present? → Merging vehicles.
When exiting a freeway, you should signal your intention to exit for approximately how many seconds? → 100
A flashing red light at an intersection means: → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.