5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Alcohol is involved in about ____ of all fatal highway accidents.
- Which three gauges or indicators are the most important to be aware of?
- In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do?
- To see your blind spots, you must ____.
- You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______.
- a Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
- b There is a collision and injury/death.
- c Turn your head.
- d Accelerate while turning
- e 40%
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Start breaking before you enter the curve.
- Any two right lanes.
- Apply the breaks before shifting into neutral
- Receiving 2 points within 6 months
- Driving further from parked cars
5 True/False Questions
Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver. → Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
When turning, you should signal during the last _________ feet before the turn. → Merging vehicles.
A flashing red light at an intersection means: → Driving further from parked cars
While traveling at 55 mph, how many feet do you need to stop? → 400
For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more. → 2.5