5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- _______ drink(s) within a 4 hour time span, regardless of height and weight, can get you a BAC of .01% .
- What is the consequence for failure to appear in court (FTA) or failure to pay fees or fines (FTP)?
- Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension.
- When turning, you should signal during the last _________ feet before the turn.
- It is against the law to follow within _____ feet of any emergency vehicle which is answering an emergency call.
- a 1
- b 100
- c 300
- d License suspension
- e 6
5 Multiple choice questions
- Receiving 2 points within 6 months
5 True/False questions
When driving in the far right lane, what should you expect? → Merging vehicles.
If you can not see clearly 100 ft in both directions when approaching an uncontrolled intersection, what should your rate of speed be? → No more than 15 mph
A flashing red light at an intersection means: → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.
Within how many days should you notify the DMV of an address change? → 10
You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______. → There is a collision and injury/death.