5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them).
- You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______.
- Which three gauges or indicators are the most important to be aware of?
- When driving in the far right lane, what should you expect?
- A flashing red light at an intersection means:
- a Stop before entering
- b There is a collision and injury/death.
- c Merging vehicles.
- d Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
- e Low
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 10 to 15
- No turn.
- Any two right lanes.
5 True/False Questions
Which is not a reason for a court to suspend or delay your license? → Receiving 2 points within 6 months
Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver. → Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
What is the consequence for failure to appear in court (FTA) or failure to pay fees or fines (FTP)? → License suspension
If there is no room for you to enter on a freeway, what should you do? → Stop.
It is against the law to pass when your view of the road ahead is obstructed, and when you are within _____ feet of a bridge, viaduct, or tunnel. → 100