← DMV Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- If towing (with four lanes going in your direction), which lane should you drive in?
- When following large vehicles that block your view of the road ahead, give yourself a ____ second or more cushion of space in front of your vehicle.
- You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______.
- Which is not a reason for a court to suspend or delay your license?
- When exiting a freeway, you should signal your intention to exit for approximately how many seconds?
- a 4
- b Any two right lanes.
- c Receiving 2 points within 6 months
- d There is a collision and injury/death.
- e 5
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Sell or transfer your vehicle.
- License suspension
- Start breaking before you enter the curve.
5 True/False Questions
To ensure your safety while driving and from having your vehicle stolen, it is advised you always have your car doors locked. What percentage of stolen vehicles is attributed to having unlocked doors? → 80%
To see your blind spots, you must ____. → Turn your head.
Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver. → 2.5
If there is no room for you to enter on a freeway, what should you do? → Stop.
Within the first twelve months, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian, a licensed driver 25 years of age or older, or a licensed or certified driving instructor, provisional licensees cannot transport passengers under age _____. → Receiving 2 points within 6 months