5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which three gauges or indicators are the most important to be aware of?
- Unless posted otherwise, what is the speed limit when passing a school building or school grounds when children are present?
- You should allow a ____ second or more following distance when you are driving behind a motorcyclist.
- Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver.
- In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do?
- a Accelerate while turning
- b Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
- c 25 mph
- d 2.5
- e 4
5 Multiple choice questions
- No more than 15 mph
- Apply the breaks before shifting into neutral
5 True/False questions
You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______. → There is a collision and injury/death.
Within the first twelve months, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian, a licensed driver 25 years of age or older, or a licensed or certified driving instructor, provisional licensees cannot transport passengers under age _____. → 20
What are the consequences of not stopping if you are involved in an accident? → A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
In an uncontrolled intersection, should you stop? → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.
To see your blind spots, you must ____. → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.