5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You must turn your headlights on ____ minutes after sunset and leave them on until ______minutes before sunrise.
- You should allow a ____ second or more following distance when you are driving behind a motorcyclist.
- The court will also order a _____ suspension of your driving privilege if you are under 21 years of age and are convicted of a drug related offense.
- When entering a bicycle lane to make a right turn, within how many feet must you enter the lane before making the turn?
- What are the consequences of not stopping if you are involved in an accident?
- a 30
- b 4
- c 1 year
- d A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
- e 200
5 Multiple choice questions
- There is a collision and injury/death.
- License suspension
- No more than 15 mph
5 True/False questions
Which three gauges or indicators are the most important to be aware of? → Receiving 2 points within 6 months
It is against the law to follow within _____ feet of any emergency vehicle which is answering an emergency call. → 100
In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do? → Accelerate while turning
While traveling at 55 mph, how many feet do you need to stop? → Merging vehicles.
If you must drive in the fog, then slow down and turn your ______ beam headlights on (and fog lights, if you have them). → Sell or transfer your vehicle.