5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When entering the lane of an oncoming vehicle in order to pass, you will need at least how many feet to pass safely?
- What kind of turn should be made in front of a light-rail vehicle?
- What is the consequence for failure to appear in court (FTA) or failure to pay fees or fines (FTP)?
- Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension.
- To see your blind spots, you must ____.
- a No turn.
- b 6
- c 1600
- d Turn your head.
- e License suspension
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Apply the breaks before shifting into neutral
- No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.
- 25 mph
- Vehicle travels slowly
- 1 year
5 True/False Questions
Provisional licensees would have their license suspended for 6 months and probation for 1 year after receiving _______ points in 12 months. → 3
_______ drink(s) within a 4 hour time span, regardless of height and weight, can get you a BAC of .01% . → 1
You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______. → There is a collision and injury/death.
Gravity __________ your kinetic energy when you are driving uphill and __________it when you are driving downhill. → Any two right lanes.
You approach a sharp curve. What should you do? → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.