5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You must notify the DMV within 5 days if you _____.
- For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more.
- You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______.
- When exiting a freeway, you should signal your intention to exit for approximately how many seconds?
- A flashing red light at an intersection means:
- a Sell or transfer your vehicle.
- b There is a collision and injury/death.
- c Stop before entering
- d 0.08%
- e 5
5 Multiple choice questions
- No turn.
5 True/False questions
Failure to stop at a railroad crossing when required to do so can result in a _____ month license suspension. → 6
Alcohol is involved in about ____ of all fatal highway accidents. → Driving further from parked cars
It is against the law to pass when your view of the road ahead is obstructed, and when you are within _____ feet of a bridge, viaduct, or tunnel. → 100
What does a vehicle displaying following sign on the back indicate?
(red border, orange triangle) → Towards
In order to keep a vehicle in a turn without allowing centrifugal force to pull the car out, what should you not do? → 400