5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gravity __________ your kinetic energy when you are driving uphill and __________it when you are driving downhill.
- You must notify law enforcement and write a report when ______.
- If you are parking facing downhill, turn your wheels facing ____ from the curb.
- If towing (with four lanes going in your direction), which lane should you drive in?
- Alcohol is involved in about ____ of all fatal highway accidents.
- a 40%
- b Towards
- c There is a collision and injury/death.
- d Any two right lanes.
- e Decreases, increases.
5 Multiple choice questions
- No turn.
- Start breaking before you enter the curve.
5 True/False questions
For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more. → 0.08%
You should allow a ____ second or more following distance when you are driving behind a motorcyclist. → 10 to 15
One person is injured every __ mins as a result of traffic collision → Driving further from parked cars
To ensure your safety while driving and from having your vehicle stolen, it is advised you always have your car doors locked. What percentage of stolen vehicles is attributed to having unlocked doors? → 0.08%
You must notify the DMV within 5 days if you _____. → There is a collision and injury/death.