5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Within the first twelve months, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian, a licensed driver 25 years of age or older, or a licensed or certified driving instructor, provisional licensees cannot transport passengers under age _____.
- The court will also order a _____ suspension of your driving privilege if you are under 21 years of age and are convicted of a drug related offense.
- Provisional licensees would have their license suspended for 6 months and probation for 1 year after receiving _______ points in 12 months.
- When driving in the far right lane, what should you expect?
- What is the consequence for failure to appear in court (FTA) or failure to pay fees or fines (FTP)?
- a Merging vehicles.
- b 1 year
- c 3
- d License suspension
- e 20
5 Multiple choice questions
- Any two right lanes.
- Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
5 True/False questions
While traveling at 55 mph, how many feet do you need to stop? → Merging vehicles.
Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver. → Coolant temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and battery voltage gauge
To ensure your safety while driving and from having your vehicle stolen, it is advised you always have your car doors locked. What percentage of stolen vehicles is attributed to having unlocked doors? → 0.08%
When turning, you should signal during the last _________ feet before the turn. → 100
It is against the law to follow within _____ feet of any emergency vehicle which is answering an emergency call. → 300