5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- It is against the law to pass when your view of the road ahead is obstructed, and when you are within _____ feet of a bridge, viaduct, or tunnel.
- To ensure your safety while driving and from having your vehicle stolen, it is advised you always have your car doors locked. What percentage of stolen vehicles is attributed to having unlocked doors?
- What are the consequences of not stopping if you are involved in an accident?
- If you are parking facing downhill, turn your wheels facing ____ from the curb.
- Drivers under 18 are ____ times more likely to have a fatal accident than the average driver.
- a 100
- b 80%
- c A fine of up to $10,000 and a minimum of one year jail time.
- d 2.5
- e Towards
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1 year
- Stop before entering
- Accelerate while turning
- Driving further from parked cars
5 True/False questions
For drivers over the age of 21 (not operating a commercial vehicle), it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol concentration that is ________ or more. → 2.5
You approach a sharp curve. What should you do? → No, slow down and prepare to stop only if necessary.
Unless posted otherwise, what is the speed limit when passing a school building or school grounds when children are present? → Merging vehicles.
When following large vehicles that block your view of the road ahead, give yourself a ____ second or more cushion of space in front of your vehicle. → 100
Within how many days should you notify the DMV of an address change? → 10