← religion Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pharaoh necho
- a son of Psammetichus I. He played a significant role in the histories of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonia and the Kingdom of Judah,personally led a sizable force to help the Assyrians.
- b is the second of the three major sections in the Hebrew Bible, the Tanakh. It falls between the Torah (teachings) and Ketuvim (writings
- c was the owner of a portion of ground on the eastern slope of the hill of Jezreel. Described as a small "plat of ground", the vineyard seems to have been all he possessed and lay close to the palace of Ahab, who wished to acquire to "have it for a garden of herbs" (probably as a ceremonial garden for Baal worship
- d nephew of king david, capitan of davids army, killed abner his brother for revenge
- e originally a canaanite royal city, before it became one of the principle centers of the tribe of judah
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- last king of Judah before the destruction of the kingdom by Babylon. He was the third son of Josiah, and his mother was Hamutal,but when Nebuchadnezzar II placed him on the throne as the successor to Jehoiachin, he changed his name to_____________
- - 587-538
- First son of Joseph by his Egyptian wife, Asenath, and eponymous ancestor of one of the 12 tribes of Israel,received land on both sides of the Jordan River.
- The word ____ is used repeatedly in all the standard works of the Church, and is defined in latter-day revelation as "the pure in heart
- - Isaiah/ Jeremiah/ Ezekiel
5 True/False Questions
Samuel → first king of israel, anointed by prophet samuel, committed suicideduring battel with philistines
seers → first king of israel, anointed by prophet samuel, committed suicideduring battel with philistines
Eschatological → the son of David, third king of the 12 tribes (1. Saul, 2. David, 3. ____), has a temple, after his death the tribes split to North and South becuse of the forced labor, taxation, and unhappy way that he governed.
Hannah → was a prophetess,She was the wife of Shallum, son of Tokhath, ________and Deborah were the principal professed prophetesses in the Nevi'im (Prophets) portion of the Hebrew Bible, although other women were referred to as prophetesses
Elija the tishbite → a prophet of the Hebrew bible,was the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah; he became the attendant and disciple of Elijah