5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- adipose Tissue
- 9 kcals
- Vitamin K
- a fats provide how many kcal per gram
- b What is the treatment for constipation ?
- c If someone has a BMI of 18-20 it is
- d needed for blood to clot
- e what is stored fat called ?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When a diet is said to be nutrient modified , what does this mean
- someone is on a full liquid diet and you want them to have a more healthy diet, what do you add
- Renal failure has a hard time getting rid of _________ so it builds up in the body
- If someone has part of their stomach removed what are they at risk for
- Why would you not want to eat saturated fats?
5 True/False Questions
Anolbolism → A healthy person with zero nitrogen balance is at risk for
Type II → What do you need to process fat ?
Amiono Acids and Nitrogen → What is protein made of
fortified ...with iron → What is a high iron food for babys coming off of breastfeeding
eat smaller portions more frequently → Someone has part of their stomach removed and has dumping syndrome they should