5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sexual reproduction
- What happened during mendel's expirement?
- Messenger RNA
- What are the nirtrogen bases that pair up?
- Recessive allele
- a it's when genetic material from two parents combines to produce a new organism which differs from both parents
- b RNA that copies the coded message from the DNA in the nucleus and carries the message to the ribosome in the cytoplasm
- c is hidden whenever the dominant allele is present
- d cytosine and guanine pair up and thymine and adanine pair up
- e At first he cross polunated a tall plant TT and a short plant tt. The first generation was ALL tall but in the second generation some of the plants were short again.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- RNA that carries amino acids to the ribosomes and adds them to the growing protein
- a chart that shows all the possible combinations of alleles that can result from a genetic cross
- each different form of a characteristic
- the process by which the number of chromosomes is reduced by half to form sex cells
- an organism that has two of the same alleles for a trait
5 True/False Questions
Genotype → an organism's physical appearance or visible traits ex: a yellow pea pod
Mutation → the scientific study of heredity
What is the relationship between chromosomes and alleles? → RNA has uracile isnstead of thymine
Gene → an organism's genetic makeup or allele combinations ex: Ll LL ll
Genetics → an organism's genetic makeup or allele combinations ex: Ll LL ll