5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world.
- ______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district.
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police.
- a team
- b values
- c criminal
- d crime
- e CAPS
5 Multiple choice questions
- new york
5 True/False questions
If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing. → 1908
The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians. → Community
Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve. → political
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → Community
The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles. → Community