5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing.
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- a Sheriff
- b problem-solving
- c CAPS
- d 1908
- e criminal
5 Multiple choice questions
- new york
5 True/False questions
According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing. → 64%
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → Community
The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians. → Community
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → directed
The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____. → 1969