5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing.
- The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police.
- The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force.
- ___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers.
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- a new york
- b pennsylvania
- c values
- d 1908
- e 64%
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles." → 1908
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → political
A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing. → problem-solving
_______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program. → CAPS
The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____. → crime