5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing.
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles.
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- a Sheriff
- b criminal
- c 1969
- d legalistic
- e watchman
5 Multiple choice questions
- new york
5 True/False questions
___________ policing is a police strategy that emphasizes an increased capacity to deal with crimes that are not well controlled by traditional methods. → team
James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles." → wilson
The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians. → Community
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → crime
A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing. → 1908