5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- ___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers.
- A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing.
- a new york
- b problem-solving
- c CAPS
- d 1969
- e wilson
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
___________ policing is a police strategy that emphasizes an increased capacity to deal with crimes that are not well controlled by traditional methods. → team
A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways. → criminal
If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing. → legalistic
The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police. → values
In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation? → 1908