5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing.
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- ______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens.
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- a legalistic
- b wilson
- c Sheriff
- d 1908
- e Community
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- new york
5 True/False Questions
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → Strategic
Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve. → political
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → 1908
According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing. → crime
A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways. → 1969