5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing.
- Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve.
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- a community
- b wilson
- c CAPS
- d 1969
- e problem-solving
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force. → pennsylvania
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → 1908
The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians. → Community
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → Strategic
___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers. → Community