5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians.
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police.
- The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force.
- _________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques.
- a pennsylvania
- b wilson
- c political
- d values
- e directed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail. → political
_______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program. → CAPS
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → Community
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → 1908
______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district. → team