5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians.
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles.
- The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____.
- According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing.
- a political
- b 1969
- c 64%
- d watchman
- e CAPS
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing. → problem-solving
______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district. → team
In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation? → 1908
___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers. → new york
The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail. → CAPS