5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve.
- The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force.
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- a pennsylvania
- b Sheriff
- c CAPS
- d community
- e criminal
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → Strategic
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → political
______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district. → team
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → 1908
___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers. → Community