5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world.
- The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles.
- ___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers.
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- The _______ is the local law enforcement official responsible for serving court papers, maintaining security within courtrooms, and running the county jail.
- a 1908
- b watchman
- c Sheriff
- d crime
- e new york
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing. → 64%
If state troopers were instructed to write a ticket for any motorist going 1 mph over the speed limit, one could argue that this department was operating under ________ style of policing. → 1908
The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force. → crime
_______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program. → CAPS
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → Strategic