5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The ___________ policing style was in use when the Rodney King beating occurred in Los Angeles.
- The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police.
- ___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers.
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- a values
- b watchman
- c criminal
- d wilson
- e new york
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force. → pennsylvania
According to a recent Bureau of Justice Statistics study, _____ percentage of local police departments had full-time officers engaged in some form of community policing. → 64%
______________ policing is best characterized by providing service to citizens. → Community
_______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program. → CAPS
___________ policing is a police strategy that emphasizes an increased capacity to deal with crimes that are not well controlled by traditional methods. → Strategic