5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- _______ is the acronym that describes Chicago's comprehensive community-based policing program.
- A centralized law enforcement agency combines ________ investigations with patrol of state highways.
- The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force.
- The best way to describe police subculture is a particular set of _______ characteristic of the police.
- ___________ policing is a police strategy that emphasizes an increased capacity to deal with crimes that are not well controlled by traditional methods.
- a CAPS
- b criminal
- c pennsylvania
- d Strategic
- e values
5 Multiple Choice Questions
5 True/False Questions
In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation? → 1908
The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____. → 1969
Police-community relations (PCR) as a police practice recognizes that the police derive their legitimacy from the __________ they serve. → community
_________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques. → Strategic
The __________ era of American policing was characterized by the police serving the interests of politicians. → Community