5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A neighborhood resource officer asks residents to clean up litter, remove graffiti, and install better lighting in a nearby park that is known for extensive drug dealing. Such a request is characteristic of _________ type of policing.
- In the year ____ the FBI begin as the Bureau of Investigation?
- ______________ policing is a policing strategy that reorganizes conventional patrol strategies into integrated and versatile police teams assigned to a fixed district.
- _________ patrol is a strategy designed to increase the productivity of patrol officers through the application of scientific analysis and evaluation of patrol techniques.
- James Q. ______ is most closely associated with the concept of "policing styles."
- a 1908
- b problem-solving
- c team
- d wilson
- e directed
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
The state of _____________ was the first to centralize its state police force. → crime
The Law Enforcement Assistance Administration was established in the year ____. → crime
___________ policing is a police strategy that emphasizes an increased capacity to deal with crimes that are not well controlled by traditional methods. → team
The F.B.I. operates one of the largest _____ labs in the world. → 1908
___ ____ is the nation's largest law enforcement agency, with about 38,000 sworn officers. → Community