5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fine Silver
- Gresham's Law
- Double Digit Inflation
- a A disk of base metal which can be used as a substitute for a coin
- b The purity of a precious metal
- c Bad money drives good money out of circulation. People hoard good money and trade with legally overvalued money.
- d Prices increases rising at 10 to 99 percent per year due to inflation
- e A wafer or disk of precious metal
5 Multiple choice questions
- The desire to hold money rather than trade it.
- Today, it is paper money. Originally, it was an IOU from a bank
- A coin made of different metals.
- The mint-mark of a coin which tells who made the coin
- A decrease in the ammount of money.
5 True/False questions
Inflation → A decrease in the ammount of money.
Debasing → The notches on the edge of a coin
Welfare Program → A non-precious metal like copper or nickel
Counterfeiting → To make something that is fake or phonylly overvalued money.
Law of Economics → A wafer or disk of precious metal