5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Double Digit Inflation
- Law of supply and demand
- a The speed at which money changes hands.
- b To make something that is fake or phonylly overvalued money.
- c When the supply of something goes up, the price per unit of that thing goes down
- d Prices increases rising at 10 to 99 percent per year due to inflation
- e The mint-mark of a coin which tells who made the coin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Bad money drives good money out of circulation. People hoard good money and trade with legally overvalued money.
- Reducing the value of a coin by reducing the amount of precious metal in it.
- A wafer or disk of precious metal
- The beginning of a depression that never went all the way.
- A law which provides for the punishment of anyone who refuses to accept the legal tender money
5 True/False Questions
Welfare Program → A government program for giving away money or goods, usually to poor people
Business Cycle → A non-precious metal like copper or nickel
Reeding → The notches on the edge of a coin
Runaway Inflation → When prices rise rapidly, every few hours.
Depression → The beginning of a depression that never went all the way.