5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Fiat Money
- Demand for Money
- a Legal tender money
- b The most easily traded thing in a society
- c The desire to hold money rather than trade it.
- d Reducing the value of a coin by reducing the amount of precious metal in it.
- e A government program tax money away, usually to rich people or large companies
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A disk of base metal which can be used as a substitute for a coin
- A non-precious metal like copper or nickel
- A decrease in the ammount of money.
- A coin made of different metals.
- An unchanging fact of life which deals with production and distribution of wealth.
5 True/False Questions
Fine Silver → The purity of a precious metal
Legal Tender Law → Legal tender money
Velocity → A wafer or disk of precious metal
Depression → The beginning of a depression that never went all the way.
Hallmark → The mint-mark of a coin which tells who made the coin