5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Demand for Money
- Law of Economics
- a The notches on the edge of a coin
- b An unchanging fact of life which deals with production and distribution of wealth.
- c The desire to hold money rather than trade it.
- d Shaving the edges of a coin in order to get some of the precious metal from the coin
- e A government program tax money away, usually to rich people or large companies
5 Multiple choice questions
- The correction period following an inflation.
- Bad money drives good money out of circulation. People hoard good money and trade with legally overvalued money.
- The speed at which money changes hands.
- Prices increases rising at 10 to 99 percent per year due to inflation
- A disk of base metal which can be used as a substitute for a coin
5 True/False questions
Fine Silver → Legal tender money
Law of supply and demand → When the supply of something goes up, the price per unit of that thing goes down
Dollar → A one-ounce ingot of silver
Hallmark → The mint-mark of a coin which tells who made the coin
Recession → The correction period following an inflation.