5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following does not respond to cell-mediated immunity?
- Which of the following cells is the most critical cell in immunity?
- Lymphocytes are educated within primary lymphoid organs. B cells are educated in the ____ while T cells are educated in the ____.
- Delayed hypersensitivities ________.
- Innate immune system defenses include ________.
- a PATHOGENS IN THE CNS;
intracellular pathogens that reside within host cells;
foreign tissue transplants;
some cancer cells
- b bone marrow; thymus
- c include allergic contact dermatitis
- d helper T cell
- e phagocytosis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tolerance is developed during fetal life.
- class II MHC proteins
- Their proliferation is enhanced by interleukins 1 and 2.
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following types of cells display protein fragments produced by the cancer within them? → Macrophages;
NATURAL KILLER CELLS;
The only T cells that can directly attack and kill other cells are the ________. → cytotoxic cells
A patient has contracted the hepatitis C virus. Which of the following drug therapies might be affective? → NATURAL KILLER CELLS;
A(n) ________ is a cell hybrid formed from the fusion of tumor cells and B lymphocytes. → IgG
Which of the following statements is incorrect or false? → Their proliferation is enhanced by interleukins 1 and 2.