5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- T OR F: A graft from a monkey to a human is an example of an allograft.
- Which of the following is an effect of complement activation?
- The process by which phagocytes exit capillaries and enter injured tissue is called _____.
- Which major class of lymphocytes become cytotoxic T cells?
- Monoclonal antibodies are used for the diagnosis of all of the following except ________.
- a JUVENILE DIABETES;
- b diapedesis
- c opsonization
- d FALSE
- e CD8
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A primary response results when naïve lymphocytes are activated, while a secondary response is a result of activating memory cells.
- Complement fixation is the main mechanism by which antibodies provide protection.
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following is associated with passive immunity? → The diverse set of molecules and immune cells that are found in lymphoid tissue and fluids throughout the body.
T OR F: MHC I proteins (major histocompatibility class I proteins) are found on most cells of the body. → TRUE
Natural killer (NK) cells ________. → include allergic contact dermatitis
T OR F: The directional movement of cells in response to chemicals is called chemotaxis. → FALSE
_______ are lymphocytes that coordinate cellular and humoral immune responses. → antigens