← Mod B Week 1 Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Process of heating
- b Cast restoration that is prepared outside of the mouth and cemented in a cavity prep that restores one, two or three tooth surfaces.
- c Instrument used to mix amalgam
- d Scaling and polishing procedure to remove calculus, plaque and stains
- e Formulations of resin used for restorative purposes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mixing of amalgam
- When the teeth in the upper and lower arch don't fit together properly
- Instrument used to remove the calculus and debris from the tooth surface
- Cast restoration that involves one or more missing cusps and occlusal surface and mesial,distal or lingual,facial margins
- Pocket measuring instrument, part of oral prophylaxis procedure to aid in preventative dentistry
5 True/False Questions
Calculus → Calcified plaque that can't be removed by brushing. Hard mineralized deposit on tooth surface.
Articulating Paper → Used to check the bite
Deposition → Process of laying down new bone.
Light Cure → Soft,tenacious deposit on the teeth consisting of bacteria products.
Sprue → Instrument used to remove the calculus and debris from the tooth surface