5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- complimentary base pairing
- a Means that a purine is always bonded to a pyrimidine (i.e. A with T, C with G, etc.)
- b The building block of a nucleic acid, consisting of a five-carbon sugar covalently bonded to a nitrogenous bas and a phosphate group.
- c ribosomal RNA; type of RNA that makes up part of the ribosome
- d messenger RNA; type of RNA that carries instructions from DNA in the nucleus to the ribosome
- e three-nucleotide sequence on messenger RNA that codes for a single amino acid
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- shape of DNA
- a molecule that is made up of amino acids and that is needed to build and repair body structures and to regulate processes in the body.
- RNA directs the assembly of amino acids into proteins
- A five-carbon sugar found in DNA.
- Complete set of genetic information
5 True/False Questions
DNA Polymerase → enzyme that adds and links complementary RNA nucleotides during transcription
RNA → Deoxyribonucleic acid
base sequence → a virus that infects bacteria
Helicase → an enzyme that separates DNA strands
DNA Replication → process by which DNA is copied in a cell before a cell divides by mitosis, meiosis, or binary fission