5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is pharoah when the Jews go to Egypt?
- Who was the first Jewish king who united the 12 tribes to Kingdom of Israel?
- Who conquered the Assyrians?
- Where would Romans worship?
- Where was the Colosseum built?
- a On top of where Nero's Golden Palace had been. It was built in middle of Rome and adjacent to forum.
- b Ramses II
- c At home every day in front of an alter
- d Saul
- e Persians
5 Multiple choice questions
- When the emperor obeys Lucius and stops the gladiator match. (People see this and realize that the emperor is close with Lucius)
- The central event is the resurrection and ascension of Jesus. Christians believed that through his death all people could be redeemed, or saved, from God's final judgment.
5 True/False questions
What does the dark storm vision represent? → Turmoil and conspiracies soon to arise
What profession did Aristide have? → Unethical real estate developer
What two ways does Jesus attract crowds? → Conducted local services and ceremonies
List what a citizen would do after exercising in an open court yard and changing? → They would be in a very hot room (like a sauna) where the hot water and steamy air would open their pores.
True or False: The chariot races at Circus Maximus were just casual races. → False: Lady Claudius is part of it