5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hadrian banned all Jews from the holy city of _________.
- What two things enabled Rome to build large, cheap buildings?
- Where would Romans worship?
- What were the Jews exempt from?
- What were the ten commandments?
- a Use of an arch and concrete
- b At home every day in front of an alter
- c Worshiping the Emperor
- d Jerusalem.
- e Moral laws that the Jews had to follow and if they were broken G-D would punish the person
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- They used a grid system
- Pontifex Maximus and Augustus
- the Second Temple.
- Rebellious Jews who believed that Judaism would be weakened by outside influences and therefore supported rebellion against Rome to establish their own independent state
5 True/False Questions
Over time what did the patriarch name turn into? → Pope
Why would Cassius Macedo kill Lucius? → He wanted the money from the inheritance
Where was Atticus most likely from? → Sumer
Who was the most important apostle who formed the first church and spread Jesus' teachings? → Pontius Pilate
Who made Christianity the official religion of the empire? → Theodosius