5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What would a citizen do in the Tepidarium?
- How did the Jews travel? (Groups, legions...)
- List ALL of Jesus' teachings
- List what a citizen would do after exercising in an open court yard and changing?
- Who was considered the first pope?
- a They would use strigiling to clean themselves after their vigorous workout.
- b Go to Tepidarium, Caldarium, and finally, Frigidarium.
- c 12 tribes
- d Reinforced monotheism and 10 commandments; love god above all else; love others as yourself; forgiveness for wrong doing; heavenly reward (hope)
- e Peter
5 Multiple choice questions
- 100 days
- At home every day in front of an alter
- They socialized, were entertained, and ate.
5 True/False questions
Name the four Gospels. → Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Together they are all known as the New Testament
What was the Spina? → Closest followers of Jesus
Explain how the churches were "highly organized". → The Pope would make a decision, tell the Patriarchs, who in turn would tell the bishops who told the priests. Through this a prayer that was being done in Rome would be the same as a prayer being done in Alexandria.
Why did the Romans have so many gods? → In Canaan
True or False: Lucius is an active member in Roman politics. → pope