5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was the closest emperor to the period of "Atticus of Rome"?
- In 66 AD to AD 77 the Jews _______ against Rome.
- When does Aristide's eyes turn silver?
- Where would Romans worship?
- List three Roman virtues that Lucius exhibits. (Must know how to explain each for test and be able to give examples!)
- a revolted
- b When the gods are speaking through him and he has a vision
- c Lucius is loyal (protects the Emperor by trying to unmask the conspiracy plot), ethical (instead of making more money by taking the Senate job he decides to help out his friend by quitting politics to listen to conspiracies), and trustworthy (Emperor relies on him to quietly gather information about the people who are forming a conspiracy to kill him)
- d At home every day in front of an alter
- e Octavian
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rubble, kerb stones, sand, cement
- They would be in a very hot room (like a sauna) where the hot water and steamy air would open their pores.
- They would cool down in a very cold room where they were refreshed and their pores were closed.
- Emperor Vespasian
5 True/False questions
Where was Atticus most likely from? → Gaul
Where does G-D tell Abraham to go? → Sumer
How were Jews treated in 6 A.D.? → They were allowed to practice monotheism but politically there was corruption.
Who conquered the Assyrians? → Closest followers of Jesus
What profession did Aristide have? → Astrologer