5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What drove the Jews to Egypt?
- Name two Jewish prophets.
- Who declared his support for Christianity when he became emperor?
- Who had the title of head priest?
- Was there an awning over the Colosseum?
- a Constantine
- b Emperor
- c Famine
- d Yes
- e Moses and Abraham
5 Multiple choice questions
- 40 more days
- Bishop of patriarch cities
- They would use strigiling to clean themselves after their vigorous workout.
5 True/False questions
Where was Abraham from? → Greece
Who was considered the first pope? → Headed church in each city
What does the dark storm vision represent? → Turmoil and conspiracies soon to arise
When does Aristide's eyes turn silver? → When the gods are speaking through him and he has a vision
In AD 135, the Roman army, under the emperor _________, brutally pout down the last Jewish revolt. → Nicaea