5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How did Christianity spread throughout the years? (MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!)
- When does Aristide's eyes turn silver?
- How many teams were in the Circus Maximus?
- In AD 135, the Roman army, under the emperor _________, brutally pout down the last Jewish revolt.
- Who wrote "Atticus of Rome"?
- a 4
- b When the gods are speaking through him and he has a vision
- c Hadrian
- d It accepts everyone (no fees for sacrifices); promised hope and freedom from penalties of wrongdoing; all classes converted as conditions in Rome worsened; people were curious about beliefs (saw Martyrs); Emperors (Theodosius and Constantine); organized church
- e Barry Denenberg
5 Multiple choice questions
- Headed church in each city
- Rubble, kerb stones, sand, cement
- After the private gladiator match, when Aristide is recounting the story of Spartacus, he says that one day slaves will be free; when being called back to Rome from their vacation Aristide tells Atticus of the three symbols; during the gladiator match Aristide foresees Lucius' death
5 True/False questions
What two titles did emperors have? → Pontifex Maximus and Augustus
Name the three visions that Aristide had. → Eclipse of moon, eagle being released, and dark storm over half of Rome.
Where was Abraham from? → Sumer
How were Jews treated in 6 A.D.? → They were allowed to practice monotheism but politically there was corruption.
Name two Jewish prophets. → Moses and Abraham