5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The ______ claimed to be supreme over the other patriarchs.
- How were Jews treated in 6 A.D.?
- What types of events were held in the Colosseum?
- When does Aristide's eyes turn silver?
- True or False: The chariot races at Circus Maximus were just casual races.
- a They were allowed to practice monotheism but politically there was corruption.
- b When the gods are speaking through him and he has a vision
- c False; they were very competitive and often fights broke out.
- d pope
- e Gladiator games, mock sea battles, executions, etc.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Moral laws that the Jews had to follow and if they were broken G-D would punish the person
- He is a wandering preacher who attracts crowds
- Rebellious Jews who believed that Judaism would be weakened by outside influences and therefore supported rebellion against Rome to establish their own independent state
- They would be in a very hot room (like a sauna) where the hot water and steamy air would open their pores.
5 True/False Questions
Name the three visions that Aristide had. → Eclipse of moon, eagle being released, and dark storm over half of Rome.
Who was Vestia? → Part of the Circus Maximus, "spine", in the middle that kept track of the laps.
True or false: Romans did not keep records so we technically do not know if Jesus was real. → False: Jesus was said to be an amazing student and would have, in a modern sense, been the Valedictorian
How did Lucius die? → Guardian of fire, home, and the hearth
What king of sacrifices would the Romans put on the alter? → They socialized, were entertained, and ate.