5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name the four Gospels.
- How many days did Jesus stay on Earth after he arose from the dead?
- List what a citizen would do after exercising in an open court yard and changing?
- Who is pharoah when the Jews go to Egypt?
- Above the priests were _______, who headed the church in each city.
- a Go to Tepidarium, Caldarium, and finally, Frigidarium.
- b Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Together they are all known as the New Testament
- c bishops
- d 40 more days
- e Ramses II
5 Multiple choice questions
- System that brings water from the mountains into the cities
- Survey the site, excavate to bedrock, layer with ingredients, pave with cement
- Arches that were used as bridges where water would flow on the top.
- Guardian of fire, home, and the hearth
5 True/False questions
How did Lucius die? → Combination of cement plus sand and gravel
What would a citizen do in the Caldarium? → They would be in a very hot room (like a sauna) where the hot water and steamy air would open their pores.
What would a citizen do in the Frigidarium? → They would cool down in a very cold room where they were refreshed and their pores were closed.
What two ways does Jesus attract crowds? → By telling of his teachings and by performing "miracles"
What would a citizen first do upon entering the Baths? → Exercise in an open courtyard