5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What drove the Jews to Egypt?
- Who were Rabbis?
- Hadrian banned all Jews from the holy city of _________.
- Where was Atticus most likely from?
- Where was Abraham from?
- a Sumer
- b Jewish scholars who interpreted scripture and were learned in Jewish law
- c Gaul
- d Jerusalem.
- e Famine
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- False: Lucius is retired from politics
- Arches that were used as bridges where water would flow on the top.
5 True/False Questions
Explain how the churches were "highly organized". → The Pope would make a decision, tell the Patriarchs, who in turn would tell the bishops who told the priests. Through this a prayer that was being done in Rome would be the same as a prayer being done in Alexandria.
What two ways do we know information about Jesus? → Conducted local services and ceremonies
Who wrote "Atticus of Rome"? → 30 B.C.
What is the central event of Christianity? Explain why. → The gods getting angry due to the conspiracy to kill the emperor
List what a citizen would do after exercising in an open court yard and changing? → Go to Tepidarium, Caldarium, and finally, Frigidarium.