5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did the eclipse vision represent?
- How did the caldarium stay warm?
- The bishops of these empires were called _________.
- In 66 AD to AD 77 the Jews _______ against Rome.
- Explain how an aqueduct worked.
- a revolted
- b The gods getting angry due to the conspiracy to kill the emperor
- c Furnaces underneath the floor heated the room
- d Patriarchs
- e The Romans would take the water from its source and use gravity to bring it down to the city. From there it would be stored in tanks and the excess would be used to flush out the sewers.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- By telling of his teachings and by performing "miracles"
- The army would (It kept them disciplined while getting work done)
- Moses and Abraham
- Assyrians and Persians
5 True/False Questions
What was the job of the priests? → Conducted local services and ceremonies
Was there an awning over the Colosseum? → Yes
Who had the title of head priest? → Conducted local services and ceremonies
How many teams were in the Circus Maximus? → 250,000
Who was the first Jewish king who united the 12 tribes to Kingdom of Israel? → Saul