← Ross Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a without emotion; apathetic; unmoved
- b a short, heavy club with one end weighted, or thicker and heavier than the other.
- c a person who deserts a party or cause for another
- d causing fear, apprehension, or dread
- e highly excited by eagerness, curiosity, anticipation, etc.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- causing or tending to cause sleep.
- not stylish; drab; old-fashioned
- working or acting merely for money or other reward
- depression of spirits from loss of courage or hope
- continuing or enduring forever; everlasting
5 True/False Questions
Abate → the front of a building, esp. an imposing or decorative one
Languid → cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident
Facade → the front of a building, esp. an imposing or decorative one
Sardonic → To make a continuous low dull humming sound
Bivouac → a military encampment made with tents or improvised shelters, usually without shelter or protection from enemy fire.