5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- grow bacteria
- sanitizing hands
- tongs, basket, or gloves
- a The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
- b The use of bar soap is prohibited in most salons because bar soaps?
- c To avoid contaminating implements, remove from a disinfectant solution using?
- d Antiseptics are effective for?
- e The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
- Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
- What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
- A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
- Universal precautions require employees to assume that human blood and body fluids are infectious for?
5 True/False questions
OSHA → A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
aquired immunity → The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization → Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
anytime the skin barrier is broken → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
flushing system with low-sudsing soap and warm water for 10-min.,rinsing, draining, and air dry → At the end of the day, the disinfection procedure for a foot spa should include removing and cleaning the screen, washing the screen and inlet with soap and water, and totally immersing the screen an in a approved disinfectant according to manufacturer's directions and?