5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- physical or chemical means to remove or destroy
- sodium hypochlorite
- regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant
- a Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?
- b The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
- c A client that is infected with Hepatitis B or other bloodborne pathogens and shows no symptoms or signs of infection is?
- d A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
- e The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
5 Multiple choice questions
- When using liquid soap, scrub you hands and lather for at least?
- Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
- A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
- Any item that cannot be disinfected after use on a client must be?
- Disinfectants must have a registration number and be approved by the?
5 True/False questions
bloodeborne pathogens → Disease-causing bacteria or viruses that are carried through the body in the blood or body fluids are?
double bagged or container for contaminated waste → Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
sanitizing hands → The first step in the decontamination process is called?
they may promote the growth of resistant strains → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
completely immersed in and EPA registered disinfectant → A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?