5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a clean, dry container
- regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant
- mix according to manufacturers exact directions
- a The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
- b Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
- c When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
- d A client that is infected with Hepatitis B or other bloodborne pathogens and shows no symptoms or signs of infection is?
- e The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Disease-causing bacteria or viruses that are carried through the body in the blood or body fluids are?
- A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
- Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
- What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
- The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
5 True/False Questions
pediculosis → A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
phenolic disinfectants → A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
MSDS → The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
sanitizing hands → The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
bloodeborne pathogens → Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?