5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 20 seconds
- they may promote the growth of resistant strains
- physical or chemical means to remove or destroy
- a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed
- a A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
- b Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?
- c When using liquid soap, scrub you hands and lather for at least?
- d What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
- e Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ability of the body to destroy pathogenic bacteria or viruses that have entered the body is?
- The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
- A client that is infected with Hepatitis B or other bloodborne pathogens and shows no symptoms or signs of infection is?
- The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
- Any disposable material used in cleaning blood spills should be?
5 True/False questions
nail fungus → If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
decontamination → The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
completely immersed in and EPA registered disinfectant → The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization → The three main types of decontamination are?
regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant → The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?