← Chapter 5 part 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mix according to manufacturers exact directions
- nail fungus
- a When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
- b If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
- c The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?
- d A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
- e The first step in the decontamination process is called?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
- To avoid contaminating implements, remove from a disinfectant solution using?
- The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
- The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
- The use of bar soap is prohibited in most salons because bar soaps?
5 True/False Questions
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
quaternary ammonium compounds → Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
efficacy → A disinfectant used in salons should be appropriate and have the correct?
OSHA → A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
anytime the skin barrier is broken → An exception to the level of protection that disinfection provides and the possibility of an infection could be present if?