5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed
- tongs, basket, or gloves
- a A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
- b The first step in the decontamination process is called?
- c Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
- d To avoid contaminating implements, remove from a disinfectant solution using?
- e The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
- In the salon setting, disinfection is extremely effective in controlling?
- What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
- The three main types of decontamination are?
5 True/False Questions
OSHA → The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
sanitizing hands → The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
anytime the skin barrier is broken → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
grow bacteria → The use of bar soap is prohibited in most salons because bar soaps?