← Chapter 5 part 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a clean, dry container
- a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed
- a Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
- b The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- c Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
- d The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?
- e A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
- When using liquid soap, scrub you hands and lather for at least?
- A client that is infected with Hepatitis B or other bloodborne pathogens and shows no symptoms or signs of infection is?
- A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
- Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
5 True/False Questions
phenolic disinfectants → A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
contaminants → The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
parasite → An organism that lives on another living organism and draws its nourishment from that organism is a?
regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant → The contact points of equipment that cannot be immersed in liquid solutions should be cleaned and disinfected using a?
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?