← Chapter 5 part 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a clean, dry container
- nail fungus
- anytime the skin barrier is broken
- sanitizing hands
- a Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
- b If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
- c A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
- d Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
- e Antiseptics are effective for?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first step in the decontamination process is called?
- Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
- A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
- A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
- The three main types of decontamination are?
5 True/False Questions
they may promote the growth of resistant strains → What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
phenolic disinfectants → Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant → A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
double bagged or container for contaminated waste → Store a clean, disinfected implement in?
bloodeborne pathogens → The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?