5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the client's skin is broken
- flushing system with low-sudsing soap and warm water for 10-min.,rinsing, draining, and air dry
- bloodeborne pathogens
- a At the end of the day, the disinfection procedure for a foot spa should include removing and cleaning the screen, washing the screen and inlet with soap and water, and totally immersing the screen an in a approved disinfectant according to manufacturer's directions and?
- b An exception to the level of protection that disinfection provides and the possibility of an infection could be present if?
- c Universal precautions require employees to assume that human blood and body fluids are infectious for?
- d A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
- e The surface of tools or objects not completely free from dirt, oils, and microbes are covered with?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To be effective in the disinfection of implements, ethyl alcohol must be no less than?
- How often must individual towels and linens be set aside to be laundered?
- Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
- If nail implements have not been disinfected properly, the client may contract?
- A manufacturer must supply pertinent safety and storage information by providing?
5 True/False Questions
microorganisms on non-living surfaces → Antiseptics are effective for?
phenolic disinfectants → A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
disinfection → A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization → Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?