5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- bloodeborne pathogens
- a The process of removing pathogens and other substances from tools and surfaces is?
- b The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- c Disease-causing bacteria or viruses that are carried through the body in the blood or body fluids are?
- d A skin disease caused by an infestation of head lice is?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An organism that lives on another living organism and draws its nourishment from that organism is a?
- Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
- How often must individual towels and linens be set aside to be laundered?
- The three main types of decontamination are?
- Disinfectants must have a registration number and be approved by the?
5 True/False Questions
sanitation → Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
physical or chemical means to remove or destroy → Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
grow bacteria → The use of bar soap is prohibited in most salons because bar soaps?
disinfection → A higher level of decontamination than sanitation is?
a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed → Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?