5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a disinfectant solution and left at least 6-10 hours, then drained and flushed
- phenolic disinfectants
- sanitation, disinfection, and sterilization
- quaternary ammonium compounds
- a The first step in the decontamination process is called?
- b Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
- c Common, very safe, and useful types of disinfectant that contain sophisticated blends that work to disinfect implements in 10 to 15 minutes are?
- d Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
- e The three main types of decontamination are?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
- Transmission of bloodborne pathogens can become possible through shaving, nipping, facial treatments, waxing, tweezing, or?
- The agency that sets the standard for dealing with bloodborne pathogens is?
- A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
- An organism that lives on another living organism and draws its nourishment from that organism is a?
5 True/False questions
mix according to manufacturers exact directions → When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
asymptomatic → The first step in the decontamination process is called?
discarded → The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
after use on a client → Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant → A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?