5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- mix according to manufacturers exact directions
- microorganisms on non-living surfaces
- physical or chemical means to remove or destroy
- a A client that is infected with Hepatitis B or other bloodborne pathogens and shows no symptoms or signs of infection is?
- b The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
- c Decontamination is a process that involves the use of?
- d In the salon setting, disinfection is extremely effective in controlling?
- e When mixing a disinfectant solution, add disinfectant to water and?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Estheticians who use needles and probes that lance the skin must use a level of decontamination called?
- Every week, foot spas should be cleaned following the daily procedure and filled with?
- Disinfectant with a high pH that can cause skin irritation or burn the skin or eyes are?
- A chemical agent that is used to destroy bacteria and viruses on surfaces is?
- The type of immunity the body develops after overcoming a disease or through vaccinations is?
5 True/False questions
regulatory oversight agency approved disinfectant → A salon implement that accidentally comes in contact with blood or body fluids should be cleaned and?
sodium hypochlorite → A common household product used effectively as a disinfectant is?
they may promote the growth of resistant strains → What is the danger of using antibacterial soaps?
discarded → The agency that enforces safety and health standards in the workplace is?
parasite → An organism that lives on another living organism and draws its nourishment from that organism is a?