5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the greenhouse effect?
- What is a cell?
- What is radiometric dating?
- What are chromosomes?
- What is the law of entropy?
- a this method uses the decay rate of radioactive material to date objects
- b the cell contains amino acids, lipids, porphyrin, and polynucleotides
- c this theory suggests that as atmospheric carbon dioxide increases the earth's tempature increases
- d long thin strings composed of DNA and proteins which carry genes
- e This law states that anything organized tends to become disorganized over time
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this Polish scientist first promoted the theroy that the planets revolve around the sun
- this bird is designed with a skin flap to keep an egg warm and perfectly shares the care of its chick with its mate
- a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time.
- this Australian bird uses her tongue to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree
- this bird's beak is designed with a pad of spongy tissue that acts as a shock absorber
5 True/False Questions
What is hemologous? → In biology, this term means similar structures or features of a plant or animal
What is inaccurate with radiometric dating? → this method of dating assumes you know specifics about the original material
What is the theory of continental drift? → this theory states that life began as a chance combination on non-living chemicals
What is the geological column? → In biology, this term means similar structures or features of a plant or animal
What is Natural Selection? → this Australian bird uses her tongue to tell if her nest temperature has changed 1/10th of a degree