Challenge A Catechism questions
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who was Copernicus?
- What is inaccurate with radiometric dating?
- What do the Heavens declare?
- What belongs to the Lord?
- What is uniformitarianism?
- a the earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world and all who live in it. Psalms 24:1,2
- b this Polish scientist first promoted the theroy that the planets revolve around the sun
- c the Heaven declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Psalms 19:1
- d The belief that earth's past geological changes can be fully explained by processes taking place now
- e this method of dating assumes you know specifics about the original material
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this unusual, small, yellow star provides the perfect amount of energy for life on earth
- a layer of rock thought to have been laid down at the same time.
- this system is made up of a sun, 8 planets and their moons, and 1000's of asteroids
- the place Darwin noticed the adaptability and variations within animal species
- this theory states that life began as a chance combination on non-living chemicals
5 True/False Questions
What is Natural Selection? → the idea that the fittest survive and pass along their traits to their offspring
What is a gazelle? → the cell contains amino acids, lipids, porphyrin, and polynucleotides
What are chromosomes? → long thin strings composed of DNA and proteins which carry genes
What is ozone? → this mammal emits a sound up to 20 to 30 times a second to locate flying insects
What is a bat? → this mammal emits a sound up to 20 to 30 times a second to locate flying insects