← bio Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- mechanical stage
- course adjustment knob
- a moves nosepiece/stage to focus. bigger difference
- b revolves holds the 2-4 objective lenses.
- c place object here
- d holds everything up
- e clamping device
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- lenses that see the object being examined
- adjust brightness of light
- focus. distance between stage and nosepiece more subtle
- turn on microscope
- holds body tubes to the rest of the structure.
5 True/False Questions
mechanical stage controls → move stage forward, backword, left, right
power → how much lens magnifies object longer=higher power
arm → holds everything below the head.
substance light → place object here
condenser lens → look through