5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Electron Transport Chain
- C4 Pathway
- CAM Pathway
- a Other compounds found in the thylakoid, functions as a accessory compound.
- b Any of a group of green pigments found in the thylakoids of the Chrloroplasts.
- c Crassulacean Acid Metabolism, water-conserving pathway.
- d Alternative pathway enables certain plants to fix CO2 into four-carbon compounds.
- e They transfer electrons from molecule to molecule in a chain.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Organism that can capture energy from sunlight or chemicals and use it to produce its own food from inorganic compounds.
- A membrane system found within chloroplasts that contains the components for photosynthesis.
- The synthesis of ATP.
- Each cluster of pigment molecules and the proteins that the pigments molecules are embedded in.
- Animals and other organisms that must get energy from food instead of directly from sunlight or inorganic substances.
5 True/False Questions
Primary Electron Acceptor → First stage of photosynthesis. Named Because it requires light to happen. Begins with the absorption of light in the Chloroplasts.
Stroma → Small pores on the underside of leaves.
Stomata → The solution that is surrounding the Grana.
Photosynthesis → The biochemical process by which green plants and some bacteria capture light energy and use it to produce chemical bonds. Carbon dioxide and water are consumed while oxygen and simple sugars are produced.
Light Reactions → First stage of photosynthesis. Named Because it requires light to happen. Begins with the absorption of light in the Chloroplasts.