- An abnormally low concentration of potassium in the blood.
Any of a class of hematological malignancies of bone marrow cells in which immortal clones
of immature blood cells multiply at the expense of normal blood cells.
Any disease that affects the heart muscle, diminishing cardiac performance.
a condition in which the blood pressure (BP) is higher than 140 mm Hg systolic or 90
mm Hg diastolic on three separate readings recorded several weeks apart, i.e. high blood pressure
- A decrease of the systolic and diastolic blood pressure to below normal, usually lower
Abnormal softening of the nails
A disease caused by excessive levels of thyroid hormone in the body
An opacity of the lens of the eye caused by protein build up.
Loss of pigmentation in the macular region of the retina that produces central
visual field loss.
A chronic disease of the central nervous system, in which there is destruction of
myelin within several regions of the brain and spinal cord at different times.
multiple sclerosis -
A chronic, progressive, degenerative cognitive disorder characterized by loss of
short term memory.
An autoimmune motor disorder marked by muscular fatigue
- A type of joint inflammation marked by progressive cartilage deterioration in synovial
joints and vertebrae.
- An illness resulting from aging, repetitive injury, or other pathologic causes
- Inflammation of bone and marrow, usually caused by infection