5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a drama in which the protagonist is overcome by some superior force or circumstance
- b a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- c a long narrative poem or story telling of a hero's deeds
- d a literary work that ridicules or criticizes a human vice through humor or derision
- e comparison using "like" or "as"
5 Multiple choice questions
- a transition (in literary or theatrical works or films) to an earlier event or scene that interrupts the normal chronological development of the story
- a character who is well developed by the author
- conflict between a character and their society/culture
- conflict between a person and their faith/god or their destiny
- Tone, Word Choice (diction), Imagery, Style, Theme
5 True/False questions
Stream of Consciousness → Presents the thoughts and feelings of a character as they occur
Poem → The attitude of the author toward the audience and characters (e.g., serious or humorous).
3rd Person Objective →
the story is just told. the reader doesn't know what the chracters are thinking
Tone → The attitude of the author toward the audience and characters (e.g., serious or humorous).
Resolution → the literal or dictionary meaning of a word