5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3rd Person Objective
- Person vs. Society (Culture)
- Falling Action
- 2nd Person P.O.V.
the story is just told. the reader doesn't know what the chracters are thinking
- b conflict between a character and their society/culture
- c events after the climax, leading to the resolution
- d A story containing unreal, imaginary features
- e a narrator telling the story using "you"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a narrator telling the story using pronouns like "he, she they"
- A character or force in conflict with the main character
- main character
- the final unraveling or solution of the plot
- the stereotyped character in which he is immediately known from typical characters in history
5 True/False Questions
Person vs. Environment → A figure of speech in which an object or animal is given human feelings, thoughts, or attitudes
Mood → A story's atmosphere or the feeling it evokes.
Allusion → A literary work in which characters, objects, or actions represent abstractions
Exposition → introduction of the characters, setting, and basic situation in a story
Biography → story of a person's life written by another person