5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 2nd Person P.O.V.
- Round Character
- Auto biography
- Rising Action
- a a character who is well developed by the author
- b events leading up to the climax
- c a narrator telling the story using "you"
- d the story of a persons life told by that person
- e the decisive moment in a novel or play
5 Multiple choice questions
- comparison without using "like" or "as"
- The main idea of the story
- A character who shows only one main characteristic during the course of a work of literature.
- comparison using "like" or "as"
- A term used to describe universal symbols ("common knowledge") that evoke deep and sometimes unconscious responses in a reader
5 True/False questions
Exposition → introduction of the characters, setting, and basic situation in a story
Foil Character → a character who contrasts another character enhancing the distinct characteristic of the other character
Stream of Consciousness → the final unraveling or solution of the plot
Tragedy → drama in which the protagonist is overcome by some superior force or circumstance
Antagonist → main character