5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- maxillary central incisors
mandibular central incisors
mandibular lateral incisors
- False (Triangular ridge of the distolingual cusp)
- a True or False: The teeth are strategically positioned in the arches at varied and coordinated degrees of inclination.
- b Loss of a tooth from the oral cavity
- c What are the first maxillary and mandibular primary tooth roots to completely form? How old is the child?
- d Cusp classification with three cusps in a straight line
True or False: The arrow indicates a facial ridge of the distolingual cusp.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When does calcification begin in utero?
- Cusp classification with four cusps in a rectangular or rhomboid form. Seen in humans.
- Orthodontic forces on the periodontal fibers cause the activity of what type of cells?
- Are the permanent first, second, and third molars considered succedaneous teeth?
- When does the last primary tooth emerge?
5 True/False questions
Lingual → Is the dental follicle of developing permanent anterior teeth positioned facial or lingual to the primary tooth roots?
Curved → Is an ideal plane of occulsion flat or curved?
Maxillary Central Incisor (mesial is largest, 3.5mm) → Which tooth has the greatest mesial curvature at the cervical line?
Letters (A-T) → Primary teeth are identified by _________
True → Most teeth contact how many teeth in the opposing arch?