5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 6 years
- Maxillary Central Incisor, 1.5 months
- Axial Surface
- False (A groove is at the bottom of a sulcus)
- Height of Curvature of the Cervical Line
Measures the lowest point on the cervical line to the highest point on the cervical line in the middle of the proximal surface.
- b True or False: Sulcus and groove are used interchangeably.
- c Anterior tooth spacing stops by what age?
- d What is the more generic term for mesial, distal, facial, and lingual surfaces? (posterior teeth have 4 of these)
- e What is the first primary tooth to have a completed crown? How old is the child?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- From years 2-4, what permanent teeth are initiating calcification?
- A depression or valley (negative anatomy) on the surface of a tooth between two ridges and/or cusps of which the inclines meet at an angle.
- In order to be a ______ transverse ridge, both ridges must be triangular.
- Which tooth has the greatest mesial curvature at the cervical line?
- The developing tooth follicle of permanent premolars is located within the bifurcation or trifurcation of what primary teeth?
5 True/False Questions
Clinical Crown → Portion of the tooth that is clinically visible (changes with age)
Cervical Ridge → A special transverse ridge which forms from the union of the triangular ridge of the distofacial cusp and the distal cusp ridge of the mesiolingual cusp.
A = Young patient
B = Old patient → The developing tooth follicle of permanent premolars is located within the bifurcation or trifurcation of what primary teeth?
Apical Third → From a mesial view, what is the middle portion of the tooth/root anatomy arbitrarily named?
Proximal Surface → The place where the mesial of one tooth contacts the distal of the adjacent