5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (n) the repitition of a sound at the beginning of two or more neighboring words (as in "wild and woolly" or "a babbling brook")
- b (n) a person who flees for safety especially to a foreign country.
- c (adj) 1. impulsive, rash. 2. marked by force of action or movement.
- d (adj) 1. likely to quarrel or fight. 2. warlike in manner or temperament; pugnacious.
- e (v) to stop or hinder by breaking in. 2. to break the sameness or course of.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n) a feeling of dislike or hatred.
- (adj) feeding on both animal and vegetable substances.
- (adj) 1. of, relating to or composed of an election or electors.
- (adj) having something to do with the matter being considered; pertinent.
- (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
5 True/False Questions
trajectory → (v) to cut across; to cut transversely.
postmortem → (v) to trickle or cause to trickle through something porous; filter; seep.
crescent → (adj) having something to do with the matter being considered; pertinent.
fastidious → (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
plausible → (adj) seemingly fair, reasonable, or valuable but often not so. 2. appearing worthy of belief.