5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj) characterized by or exhibiting friendliness or goodwill; friendly.
- b (n) all the courses of study offered by a school.
- c (n) the coexistence of opposing attitudes or feelings, such as love and hate, toward a person, object, or idea. 2. Uncertainty or indecisiveness as to which course to follow.
- d (n) 1. Doubtfulness or uncertainty as regards interpretation. 2. Something of doubtful meaning.
- e (n) 1. the path of a projectile (rocket, spaceship) or other moving body through space. 2. A chosen or taken course. 3. A style of aspiration.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj) seemingly fair, reasonable, or valuable but often not so. 2. appearing worthy of belief.
- (adj) extremely or overly careful in thinking about or dealing with small details.
- (n) a person who flees for safety especially to a foreign country.
- (adj) 1. bright with light; luminous; translucent; having the full use of one's reasoning ability, clear minded; clear to the understanding, plain.
- (v) to charge with or show evidence or proof of involvement in a crime or fault; accuse
5 True/False Questions
percolate → (v) to trickle or cause to trickle through something porous; filter; seep.
alliteration → (adj) 1. of, relating to or composed of an election or electors.
bellicose → (adj) 1. of, relating to or composed of an election or electors.
postmortem → (v) to trickle or cause to trickle through something porous; filter; seep.
omnivorous → (adj) feeding on both animal and vegetable substances.