5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (n) a person who flees for safety especially to a foreign country.
- b (n) the coexistence of opposing attitudes or feelings, such as love and hate, toward a person, object, or idea. 2. Uncertainty or indecisiveness as to which course to follow.
- c (adj) lacking meaning or point; silly.
- d (v) to stop or hinder by breaking in. 2. to break the sameness or course of.
- e (adj) seemingly fair, reasonable, or valuable but often not so. 2. appearing worthy of belief.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj) 1. of, relating to or composed of an election or electors.
- 1. (n) the figure of the moon as it appears in its first or last quarter, with concave and convex edges terminating in points. 2. (adj) waxing, as the moon; increasing.
- (n) 1. Doubtfulness or uncertainty as regards interpretation. 2. Something of doubtful meaning.
- (v) to trickle or cause to trickle through something porous; filter; seep.
- (adj) 1. likely to quarrel or fight. 2. warlike in manner or temperament; pugnacious.
5 True/False Questions
lucid → (adj) lacking meaning or point; silly.
curriculum → (adj) extremely or overly careful in thinking about or dealing with small details.
fastidious → (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
trajectory → (n) 1. the path of a projectile (rocket, spaceship) or other moving body through space. 2. A chosen or taken course. 3. A style of aspiration.
impetuous → (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.