5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj) extremely or overly careful in thinking about or dealing with small details.
- b 1. (n) the figure of the moon as it appears in its first or last quarter, with concave and convex edges terminating in points. 2. (adj) waxing, as the moon; increasing.
- c (adj) lacking meaning or point; silly.
- d (adj) having something to do with the matter being considered; pertinent.
- e (adj) characterized by or exhibiting friendliness or goodwill; friendly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (n) a feeling of dislike or hatred.
- (adj) hard to please; very particular.
- (adj) 1. bright with light; luminous; translucent; having the full use of one's reasoning ability, clear minded; clear to the understanding, plain.
- (adj) feeding on both animal and vegetable substances.
- (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
5 True/False Questions
implement → 1. (v) to take steps to put into practice; carry out. 2. (n) an article intended for use in work.
curriculum → (n) all the courses of study offered by a school.
incriminate → (v) to charge with or show evidence or proof of involvement in a crime or fault; accuse
dejected → (adj) low in spirits; sad or depressed.
postmortem → 1. (adj) done or occuring after death. 2. (n) autopsy; an analysis or discussion of an event after it is over.