5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (n) the repitition of a sound at the beginning of two or more neighboring words (as in "wild and woolly" or "a babbling brook")
- b (adj) lacking meaning or point; silly.
- c (adj) 1. bright with light; luminous; translucent; having the full use of one's reasoning ability, clear minded; clear to the understanding, plain.
- d (adj) feeding on both animal and vegetable substances.
- e (v) to cut across; to cut transversely.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. (adj) done or occuring after death. 2. (n) autopsy; an analysis or discussion of an event after it is over.
- (n) 1. the path of a projectile (rocket, spaceship) or other moving body through space. 2. A chosen or taken course. 3. A style of aspiration.
- (adj) 1. impulsive, rash. 2. marked by force of action or movement.
- (n) 1. Doubtfulness or uncertainty as regards interpretation. 2. Something of doubtful meaning.
- (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
5 True/False Questions
curriculum → (n) all the courses of study offered by a school.
animosity → (n) a feeling of dislike or hatred.
ambivalent → (adj) characterized by or exhibiting friendliness or goodwill; friendly.
meticulous → (adj) 1. impulsive, rash. 2. marked by force of action or movement.
electoral → (adj) low in spirits; sad or depressed.