5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (n) 1. Doubtfulness or uncertainty as regards interpretation. 2. Something of doubtful meaning.
- b (n) a person who flees for safety especially to a foreign country.
- c (adj) characterized by or exhibiting friendliness or goodwill; friendly.
- d (n) the repitition of a sound at the beginning of two or more neighboring words (as in "wild and woolly" or "a babbling brook")
- e 1. (n) the figure of the moon as it appears in its first or last quarter, with concave and convex edges terminating in points. 2. (adj) waxing, as the moon; increasing.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj) low in spirits; sad or depressed.
- (adj) 1. likely to quarrel or fight. 2. warlike in manner or temperament; pugnacious.
- (v) to cut across; to cut transversely.
- (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
- (adj) hard to please; very particular.
5 True/False Questions
impetuous → (adj) extremely or overly careful in thinking about or dealing with small details.
meticulous → (adj) extremely or overly careful in thinking about or dealing with small details.
lucid → 1. (n) a permission or power to enter, approach or make use of; a way or means of approach. 2. (v) to get at.
incriminate → (v) to charge with or show evidence or proof of involvement in a crime or fault; accuse
animosity → (n) a feeling of dislike or hatred.