Spelling Bee Words Wk. 1
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a 1. (adj) done or occuring after death. 2. (n) autopsy; an analysis or discussion of an event after it is over.
- b (n) 1. the path of a projectile (rocket, spaceship) or other moving body through space. 2. A chosen or taken course. 3. A style of aspiration.
- c (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
- d (n) a feeling of dislike or hatred.
- e (adj) characterized by or exhibiting friendliness or goodwill; friendly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (v) to stop or hinder by breaking in. 2. to break the sameness or course of.
- (n) a person who flees for safety especially to a foreign country.
- (v) to cut across; to cut transversely.
- (adj) lacking meaning or point; silly.
- 1. (n) the figure of the moon as it appears in its first or last quarter, with concave and convex edges terminating in points. 2. (adj) waxing, as the moon; increasing.
5 True/False Questions
implement → 1. (v) to take steps to put into practice; carry out. 2. (n) an article intended for use in work.
fastidious → (adj) ready or prompt to help or obey like a servant or slave at the wish or command of another person especially to gain favor.
relevant → 1. (v) to take steps to put into practice; carry out. 2. (n) an article intended for use in work.
lucid → (adj) 1. bright with light; luminous; translucent; having the full use of one's reasoning ability, clear minded; clear to the understanding, plain.
dejected → (adj) low in spirits; sad or depressed.