6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the scattering of people who have a commen background.
- a group of traders traveling together.
- a market selling different kinds of goods
- a city with its own traditions, its own government and its own laws. later their own king. the place is usually named after a god or a goddess
- to force someone to live in another country.
5 True/False Questions
code → an organized list of laws.
polytheism → the belief in many gods
alphabet → a religious leader who told the Israelites what God wanted them to do
covenant → a binding agreement
prophet → a set of symbols that represent the sounds of a language.