6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a time when there is so little food that many people starved.
- king of Babylon, creater of the babylonia empire established one of the oldest codes of law.
- to force someone to live in another country.
- many territories and people who are controlled by one government
- a religious leader who told the Israelites what God wanted them to do
5 True/False questions
bazaar → a group of traders traveling together.
polytheism → the belief in many gods
caravan → a market selling different kinds of goods
code → a professional writer
city-state → a story about gods that explain people beliefs.